DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Battery Clearance - Target!

Well just came from my local Target here in Venice, FL. They only carry a standard Phantom. The guy said that a person must've bought those batteries online and returned them to a local store. The local store clearances them out.

Well just came from my local Target here in Venice, FL. They only carry a standard Phantom. The guy said that a person must've bought those batteries online and returned them to a local store. The local store clearances them out.
They carry the Mavic and batteries in-store at several of the Targets in my area, but not all of them.

Central Iowa. There are seven Targets nearby. Four of them carry the Mavic, the rest don't.

Reactions: frankiez
A clearance sale usually means that the next version/replacement of a product is coming.
You see the same with any product.
Might be nothing but if you start seeing others do it, the next version might be coming.
At Target a clearance means they are not selling they have to get rid of them to bring in something that sells, when my wife worked there that's how it was anyway.

Just a heads up, I went to three targets today and all were full price :(

Royal Palm
Lake Park
Boynton Beach

Check your local target just bought a mavic battery $44 clearance at target !!

2c9f010a3d553c53c1a90a182950a8ca.jpg

Must be just your store! ****!

Went to my local target, no luck on the battery.... but in the case was a $600 mavic that was returned. Might have been $700 but for a full kit. Might go back in the morning and pick up a second one. Maybe for sports +

Ended up picking it up the next day, $700.01 was the price on the box. Never activated and still on .400!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom