DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Crash - Back Arm Dislocated !!!

I was flying my mavic in reasonably strong winds. Flew it into a tree with a strong tailwind. Ended up bre
I was flying my mavic in reasonably strong winds. Flew it into a tree with a strong tailwind. Ended up breaking a few props. What I noticed the back arm had dislocated itself from the body and the small hex screw had torn itself from the predrilled hole.

I have fixed the Mavic Drone by undoing the battery and removing the hex bolts and re-pushing the arm into the drone body socket (hinge). Seems like a good fix and feels sold again.

Has anyone else experienced one of the arms dislocating itself after a crash ???

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I was flying my mavic in reasonably strong winds. Flew it into a tree with a strong tailwind. Ended up breaking a few props. What I noticed the back arm had dislocated itself from the body and the small hex screw had torn itself from the predrilled hole.

I have fixed the Mavic Drone by undoing the battery and removing the hex bolts and re-pushing the arm into the drone body socket (hinge). Seems like a good fix and feels sold again.

Has anyone else experienced one of the arms dislocating itself after a crash ???

aking a few props. What I noticed the back arm had dislocated itself from the body and the small hex screw had torn itself from the predrilled hole.

How did you get it back in? I did the same thing but it won't go back in.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdleffler