DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Crash in Australia. Quick repair support?

If you're going to be in Sydney there's a company in the south west called Rise Above. They do repairs but I'm not sure how long they will take and if they have the parts needed (I know they're pretty well stocked) to do the repairs. They're a bit off the beaten track in a suburb called Smeaton Grange near Campbelltown. You'll need a car or taxi to get there. Buy Commercial DJI Drones in Australia - Rise Above
Off the beaten track?? Lol, that's just around the corner from me and in a highly populated industrial area. My son actually works for a company in that same street, I believe a few doors down. Strangely enough, I've never been there but my mate bought his mavic from them and they had to send it to DJI in Melbourne for camera issues. Turns out it was a software glitch and Rise Above actually reloaded software and he got it back today.
I will have to get my a$$ down there and check them out

Reactions: Ozman
Thanks guys for your fantastic support! I might give Rise Above or Duvolab a shot when I'm in Sydney. Unfortunately I don't have a car till I leave the city, but I can catch a cab or an Uber to get out to Campelltown.
I guess my chances on getting the repair covered through warranty will be deminished, but we will see... If they are DJI authorized, then this should basically work too.
Brisbane unfortunatly is not an option because I don't have time to stop by this time.

By the way: Just got a reply Mail from DJI, that warranty repair could be done in AUS, but it may take up to 10 working days + shipping...

Any way, thanks again for your support!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54