DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Crash

Did you calibrate the compass on concrete next to those two cars? Could be part or your problem.

Yes, on the edge of the concrete between the 2 cars. Reading through forums, that's not recommended. I was chat with support today and they told me to refresh firmware on both Mavic and remote and redo all calibration. Going to give that a try and make sure I do compass on the grass away from the cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should send the Flight data to DJI .. or post it on their forum.. I'm sure they would be interested to analyze it.

I posted the flight logs in another thread I'll see if I can find it and post it here as well.

Yes, on the edge of the concrete between the 2 cars. Reading through forums, that's not recommended. I was chat with support today and they told me to refresh firmware on both Mavic and remote and redo all calibration. Going to give that a try and make sure I do compass on the grass away from the cars.

Yup, so middle of a big grass field, nothing on you or in your pockets, no power lines in site. Should only have to calibrate your compass once.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett