DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

This whole delivery saga is starting to get boring now! I ordered from Heliguy on 1/10 and now sick of waiting....wish there was a comparable product to buy. [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I'd be ordering in a split second if there was.... Put it this way my inspire is on ebay with all the kit including the OSMO... I can't base a new venture on the word of DJI! I've spoke to a friend at Apple in US and he seems to think Apple will drop DJI once orders fulfilled.

Weirdly - the standalone drone is now back on Prime with Amazon EU and since my email to Outdoor camping was forwarded to Amazon CS about incorrect wording - that's been removed... at least it's keeping me amused.

just spoke to DJI who said they are still dealing with flymore orders from 28th Sep! LOL.

I don't understand how Very has had these orders in. Presumably they must have ordered on the first day, but then SURELY the likes of Helipal, Firstpersonview, etc, also were there on day 1 placing orders. Were Amazon and Apple not also there on day 1?

In fact, is it really believable that Very were so switched on to DJI that they got their orders in before dedicated drone retailers?! They mostly sell clothes don't they? just doesn't make sense.

I don't doubt your stuff will arrive, and applaud Very for however they've done it, but it just baffles me.

just spoke to DJI who said they are still dealing with flymore orders from 28th Sep! LOL.

I don't understand how Very has had these orders in. Presumably they must have ordered on the first day, but then SURELY the likes of Helipal, Firstpersonview, etc, also were there on day 1 placing orders. Were Amazon and Apple not also there on day 1?

In fact, is it really believable that Very were so switched on to DJI that they got their orders in before dedicated drone retailers?! They mostly sell clothes don't they? just doesn't make sense.

I don't doubt your stuff will arrive, and applaud Very for however they've done it, but it just baffles me.

Very sell all sorts, they probably did order on day 1 and it probably was a sizeable order.

We'll see in the coming days though, not celebrating yet.

I've almost given up on the large box shifters, I spoke to Roger at UAVision near me who was really honest about the whole thing. Ive pre-ordered from him with a tiny (refundable) deposit - I will at the very least get someone to talk to about it :) DJI

He said he'll keep me updated on progress. No connection other than a hopeful happy customer, I also bought a Yuneec Breeze to tide me over!

Another Very buyer here! Ordered on the 27th October, still says order being processed at supplier. Spoke to an assistant today to see whether they were still expecting the stock in, and he said there was currently no estimated delivery or stock arrival date. Hoping to receive a dispatch notification tomorrow but I really have my doubts!

The last three digits for my Yodel tracking are 314 so looks like they are unique at least!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

if any of you want to divert it my address, I can look after if for you in case you're not going to be in :)

How many Mavic orders are about to be cancelled!!! P4 pro with multisensors.... oh dear

haha ha ha ha ha h ah a aha ah thought this would happen!! bit torn now to be honest!

20mp camera, 100mb/s 4k as well?

mmmm time to cancel orders

Was the size of the phantom 3 that stopped me from using it as often as I should have, still sticking by the Mavic purely for the portability P4 Pro does look so good though

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dond40127