DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

I'd second that, great bunch.

To be fair, I don't think that Heliguy would be dishonest, regardless of what DJI want. They are a superb, independent dealer with a good reputation. Can't say enough good things about these guys. If they give a date then I'm pretty certain it's right.

I totally agree and ordered with Heliguy as well. The problem is that unless they have actually received the drones then they cannot be sure that they will receive then at that time.

BUT I do suspect that having got out the initial few drones to satisfy the loyal fan base I think that they are running production to supply to resellers. I think that some may be receiving late next week and some early the week after. I also believe that the resellers have been told to hold back sending out any stock until a predetermined date ... some 4th November and some the week after 11th November.

But then information is very scarce and so I may be talking rubbish !

I have spoken to a lot of retailers now... do you know what the main issue is, as has been mentioned, none have any idea how many they will receive. If the leaked comms has any truth to it then each dealer will probably receive a lot less than they have ordered. We will know next week I'm sure.

I'm losing the love....

Reactions: Dirty Bird
I felt like a kid again waiting for that special xmas present in 3 week time. 4 weeks on it's over i have canceled my order and got a refund. I really want a Mavic but I have got to an age that I won't put up with corporate bull **** and their ******* lies. The money is no object but being taken for a ride is the thing that I don't like. If i walked into a shop tomorrow and a Mavic was on sale I probably would buy it. what I don't get is why is that the drone market seem to be stuck in this ******** rut.
I totally get that and agree. The disappointment for me is DJI don't seem interested in discussing anything with the customers. Over on the official forums half the posts have been removed about complaints and threads closed. The attitude really sucks.

I have a lot of sympathy for those dealers that have supported us in this hobby that DJI appear not to give a crap about, companies like firstpersonview, Heliguy, etc. who have helped grow this into what will be massive industry. Imagine how they would feel if the large retailers like Jessops receive their shipments before they do..

There are just too many tales of last minute changes in delivery dates, cancelled orders and stuff to get too excited about next week plus no weekday evenings after Sunday when the clocks go back.. :(

I'm curious if Amazon Uk receives the Mavic on 3 or 4 Nov, but I'm not worried at all, my phantom continues to run in the sky :)

you can order now on amazon uk for 4th nov stock delivered by 8th nov so wouldn't get your hopes up its all bs to keep the orders coming

my amazon order still says delivering 4th Nov. Perhaps I got an early allocation? At least if it gets delayed I should be able to get them to extend my prime by a month or two as compensation. they're good at that.

I also have one on order from DJI. I will be completely dumbfounded if my order from Amazon (placed nearly two weeks later) arrives before DJI's own order.

Frankly, Amazon offer a far more reliable customer services option than DJI themselves, so they are my preferred supplier. They have a lot of clout with manufacturers, unlike the likes of Heliguy (who are great), sadly. No quibble returns counts for a lot in this industry. My first Inspire had a faulty orientation LED, which required me posting the drone back to the supplier (not Heliguy). Supplier were useless, but in the end I managed to get them to just post me a new one rather than waiting for a repair. Amazon would have just taken it back no questions and shipped another out instantly.

Yes, I've seen a couple being received over here so probably a handful in total. I've not heard of one single dealer Mavic yet though..

I've transferred my order from DJI to Amazon, i appreciate that the switch will probably delay things, and I'm ok with that - but paying in advance and then being somewhat dubious about the whole cs experience prompted me to switch to a supplier who (at the very least) gves me some reasonable working information.

I will be astonished if it arrives on Friday, I am fully expecting a delay to be anounced just on or around Wednesday. That said - getting the updates means more to me than getting essentially a blank wall of silence (caused I'm sure by simple overload rather than pure deception).

I've transferred my order from DJI to Amazon, i appreciate that the switch will probably delay things, and I'm ok with that - but paying in advance and then being somewhat dubious about the whole cs experience prompted me to switch to a supplier who (at the very least) gves me some reasonable working information.

I will be astonished if it arrives on Friday, I am fully expecting a delay to be anounced just on or around Wednesday. That said - getting the updates means more to me than getting essentially a blank wall of silence (caused I'm sure by simple overload rather than pure deception).

I still have 2 deposits with dealers plus the Amazon Prime order due to me next Friday (shoot me if you want). If the Amazon order was being fulfilled by DJI I would have more confidence but as I posted earlier on, the guy selling on eBay reckons he's Amazon's supplier and as his eBay auction is now down despite having 5 more to sell in addition to the £41,000 worth already sold I'm not holding my breath for Friday.. Well, maybe a little breath! :)

DJI Mavic PRO & 1 FREE UKDS T-Shirt | eBay

I'm already prepared to a delivery at the end of 2016 or somewhere in 2017!
It seems all targets are pointing there.
Why insist? DJI never had intention or been prepared to sell it now.
This is only "The Chroma effect"!
Congrats to the ones who have the chance to have it now as it was some kind of lottery
I just wish that I will not receive a defective product because of all those rush...

Last edited:
If both my pre orders come off I will have a spare DJI Combo. Obviously happy to pass onto a forum member for cost if someone hasn't had their's delivered yet. I'm in First Batch with both my orders.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser