DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

My Mavic came updated, I was expecting to update the firmware on both RC and Aircraft?

I have a similar camera bag.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I was obeying orders - DJI Go 4 app said about updating.

Weird thing was even later after all updates completed I got a "Inconstant firmware" warnings and something updated again. I wondered if it was the batteries as 2 are from FirstPersonView.

Not sure really but I think I'm updated.

Bit of a learning curve even though I've flown my Phantom 3 many times - the Mavic has lots new to learn!

1.5Kg ( inc bag weight ) less to carry while hiking compared to my Phantom 3!

Reactions: NickRno77 and M4RK

Weird thing was even later after all updates completed I got a "Inconstant firmware" warnings and something updated again. I wondered if it was the batteries as 2 are from FirstPersonView.

Bit of a learning curve even though I've flown my Phantom 3 many times - the Mavic has lots new to learn!

My mate had same problem with flymore pack. Was driving him insane. Turned out the the 2 battery's from the flymore needed updated or something along that lines

Check the firmware version, its in the bottom setup area. I haven't put my two batteries I bought from apple yet so we'll see?

ebdf0e1e1a50a76d4326dd21669b590c.jpg

Collected tonight from my local Maplins.

Just soooooo excited :)

Cancelling my previous Drone Direct order even as I key this....

Reactions: NickRno77
Just placed an order with Maplin, she said they have many due in stock on Friday but wouldn't be until 28th before they can dispatch.

I'm stuck at work, can't wait to get home and update everything! Wait is killing me!!
My extra battery from apple will be re-delivered tomorrow

Must admit to being mighty bloody jealous of you guys lol, but my £799 very reservation is just to hard to let go, even if it never turns up. £300 extra is a too much to wave goodbye for a few extra weeks of waiting.

Last edited:
Well this is a bit of a surprised i've just received an email from Maplin saying my fly more combo has been dispatched by Royal Mail, they've even debited my card! Im officially excited!! Has anybody else received the same for their fly more combo via Maplin?

Well this is a bit of a surprised i've just received an email from Maplin saying my fly more combo has been dispatched by Royal Mail, they've even debited my card! Im officially excited!! Has anybody else received the same for their fly more combo via Maplin?

Congrats. When did you order it?

Yep me too, card charged, sent by Royal Mail! No tracking number.
No tracking number here either. Thankfully somebody should be around tomorrow if it turns up, if not i'll be racing up the post office after work!

I tried all my batteries, one needed updating. I would have been scratching my head if I hadn't read that.

BTW I crashed it when I tried to hover indoors, had no problems doing that with the P4. I started moving backwards which I think was something to do with the forward sensors?

Last edited:
I've just set it all up. Updated and played around with it. Had a little hover indoors. Worked perfectly. No crashes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Haha. Is your drone ok though? That gimbal is so shaky and finnicky. Struggled my *** off to get that tab at the top of the gimbal off.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oquima