DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

My order also mantains date of dispatch to 3th November.
Let's hope they know what they are doing. I've no negative opinion about amazon until now.

Also slightly reassuring that basic Mavic is still listed as available date not known. Why would Combo have date and basic not have release date

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It strikes me that, from my conversations with Amazon about the Mavic, the people you chat to have such limited depth to what they can find out about an order so who knows, may be this will still happen this week but I really doubt it now which is a right pisser..

I've got 4 days leave left this year and I wanted to spend a couple of intimate days with Mave to properly get to know her.. :p

Hmm, it suck even more now.. I felt kind of childish doing this but I had another chat with Amazon and the rep told me that all pre-orders will be revised to 16th November.. I also found out that the guy selling on eBay (linked earlier in this thread) is one of their suppliers ffs.

Surely Amazon's supplier of Mavics is DJI themselves. Why would they buy off a third party. They are probably the biggest retailer in the world, and would surely have a high level contract with them direct.

I think it's more likely that this eBay guy is talking BS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure the guy is full of BS but the Amazon rep I spoke to on Saturday said that these were being sourced through a third party supplier, not DJI..

Agree 100%. Have been with Amazon for 10 years plus. I have never been let down by them and their buying power puts them in a very good position. My purchase was from Amazon (DJI) and I am quietly confident that it will ship on the 3 rd. if I was DJI and has just shipped the first load then I would make 100% certain that the likes of Amazon and Apple were happy, just business sense and could explain why shipments have dropped off after initial flurry.

Just had a nice email from RC Geek - advising me of this amazing new DJI product called Mavic ..
Yes they look like the one I ordered from them 28th September!

It's odd they seem to have had one to review, but weren't supplied with a controller so phone + wifi only.
Couldn't resist firing mail back asking if this means stock expected imminently.

Just had a nice email from RC Geek - advising me of this amazing new DJI product called Mavic ..
Yes they look like the one I ordered from them 28th September!

It's odd they seem to have had one to review, but weren't supplied with a controller so phone + wifi only.
Couldn't resist firing mail back asking if this means stock expected imminently.
They don't know, I spoke to Matt today.. Darkness rules.

Had big hopes of receiving from Jessops this week after being told i was 61 of 80 in the first batch and were due to receive this past week. On further conversation today, looks like mid Nov and i also see the amazon seller i was looking at has changed to 16th of nov with 5-10 day delivery after that!

Had big hopes of receiving from Jessops this week after being told i was 61 of 80 in the first batch and were due to receive this past week. On further conversation today, looks like mid Nov and i also see the amazon seller i was looking at has changed to 16th of nov with 5-10 day delivery after that!

When did you order?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I finished, right now, another chat with Amazon, making very clear my concerns and the doubts i have about the new release date.
They told me my order will be dispatch on 3NOV. Only new orders will have the new announced date.
Amazon UK best Amazon ever!
Because I'm not a lucky English like you, I will have to wait a few more days, but what the hell, I couldn't be more happy!
Mavic we are waiting for you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Drono_photography
Hi all,

I too decided on Friday to cancel my direct order from DJI (from the 4th Oct) and switch to Amazon. I've also defected from the official forum because its horrible!

My Amazon order is fulfilled by Amazon sARL and still says it will be with me on the 4th. Not the end of the world if it gets delayed but if it does arrive as promised, it makes the whole DJI pre-order system look even more of a joke.

In the meantime, I decided to get my refund via Paypal dispute which DJI doesn't seem to like.

Will update as and when... :cool:

Yes, on Friday the release date was the 4th.

According to my today's chat you'll receiv your mavic on 4th if it's what your delivery tracking says.

Reactions: davcom1
i ordered with amazon on 28th for delivery on 4th nov but just been delayed to 16th nov ? still waiting on 2 other orders placed elsewhere

yes just emailed me now 10 min ago ordered with amazon uk

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

"DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Drone - Grey"
Estimated arrival date: November 16 2016

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched, at which time we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the payment details, estimated delivery date, contents and method of delivery.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.

We hope to see you again soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure