DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Order Time: 2016-09-30 18:52:06 (UTC) via DJI store. Order has just changed to "Shipped"...
Thats a step closure... good luck.

FirstPersonView in the UK sent out an email this morning saying their first batch of Mavics have shipped from DJI and are expecting more regular UK shipments to start appearing.

They said they only received a handful so I expect the same amount as somebody mentioned Jessops has had dispatched 5

Unfortunately mine wasn't amongst this first batch, roll on the next shipment or two :)

FirstPersonView in the UK sent out an email this morning saying their first batch of Mavics have shipped from DJI and are expecting more regular UK shipments to start appearing.

They said they only received a handful so I expect the same amount as somebody mentioned Jessops has had dispatched 5

Unfortunately mine wasn't amongst this first batch, roll on the next shipment or two :)
Also, none were Combo's.

Also, none were Combo's.

Yes, just said "only contains a handful of the Mavic Pro quadcopters", I ordered a combo and extra battery on a separate order, still at least they are starting to ship which can't be a bad thing.

Reactions: edison
I just got an email from Very.co.uk telling me my order is still on track for 17th November. I'm not too convinced it'll arrive then but with a 20% discount code, I might as well wait it out (like everyone else).

I'm 191 in line for a preorder at Jessops which I'm keeping in case Very decide to cancel my order after they've taken the mavic off their site!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just got an email from Very.co.uk telling me my order is still on track for 17th November. I'm not too convinced it'll arrive then but with a 20% discount code, I might as well wait it out (like everyone else).

I'm 191 in line for a preorder at Jessops which I'm keeping in case Very decide to cancel my order after they've taken the mavic off their site!

When did you order from VERY ?

1st of November. Wasn't sure if I trusted them initially but seemed worth a gamble with Jessop's seeming less certain.

0df979a12983f2141cc2023c855e7c70.jpg

Reactions: karlak
1st of November. Wasn't sure if I trusted them initially but seemed worth a gamble with Jessop's seeming less certain.

seems highly unlikely - my order was 1st October from DJI and it hasn't shipped yet. If VERY turns out good that's certainly a big thumbs up to them, especially with discounts as well!

All quiet on the amazon from still.

Last edited:
My Very order still says on track. Absolutely no chance we'll have them by November 17th though. I'm going to the US for Xmas so if I can have it by then I'll be delighted, but I think it'll be next year before we get them from Very to be honest.

I think they're probably taking DJI's shipping estimates at face value, which will be wildly optimistic.

I haven't receive this yet and I ordered before you (25th October), fingers crossed I hear something today.

Thought I'd give Heliguy a call earlier..I ordered my combo on the 3rd October 15.57.
Apparently there are 100 customers in front of me.
Basically they have no idea when, or how many units they will receive, they only ordered combos.
So, I'm just going to try and forget about it until it arrives, which is proving very difficult as I'm a bit obsessed with watching almost every video that pops up on YouTube.....:(...can't help myself.
Plus I sold my P3A to fund it, so have only my JJRC H31 to fly... well at least I can fly that when its raining!

Ordered same time as Karlak , and have since cancelled Apple order . Hopefully by the time we get them the bugs will all have been beta tested and fixed by the ones circulating now ;)

I ordered my fly more combo from quadcopters.co.uk on the 5th October. I've just spoken to them and they said that since DJI pushed back their shipping estimate from the 15th November, they've had no word whatsoever from about when they can expect their allocation. What a monumental **** up :mad:

Almost exact same response I got from Modelsport. They're receiving some units today but no idea on when the next delivery from DJI will be..

I'm thinking of waiting this out until the new year, and getting a Phantom 3 in the meantime to play with. Someone talk me out of this..

Ordered combo from Very on the 29th October and had confirmation email on the 4th November that it was still on track for the 17th November.....[emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Just got an email from FPV. I've been lucky enough to be in the first batch, probably because I ordered the basic package (non combo). Very excited, naturally.

Reactions: scooot
Lads and girls at Heliguy now pushing back until 28th Nov now!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d