DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

From what i'm seeing it appears, they all must have ordered from DJI direct.
Trying to gather evidence of these f##kerz disregard for the dealer network. In communication with China direct.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Be nice for people to let us know who and when they ordered so everyone can get an idea of what to expect. Thanks

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Apparently, mines arriving early next week. Basic package ordered 4/10 from First Person View in the UK, who by the way have been brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: mikeroycollins
Having discussed dates with a couple of sellers this morning, it's now clear that the date you placed an order with your elected UK dealers isn't even relevant here, what is relevant is when the dealer placed their order with DJI as DJI do seem to be sending dealer orders out on a first come first served basis so if the dealer hesitated and didn't order straight away, you're still going to be waiting until their order hits the top of the pile. Sadly that is the case with my order despite being No. 1 in the combo pre-order waiting list.. :(

Reactions: V0mit_C0met
I have two pre-orders with UK dealers that I'd rather not mention if you don't mind plus a useless Amazon EU order.. IF I do end up with two before Christmas I'll be giving one to my son.

I'm trying not to upset any dealers by giving away sensitive information that may or may not affect them. I know that's probably stupid as whoever you approached now would put you well into next year for any chance of a delivery, at the current rate of order fulfilment anyway.

Having discussed dates with a couple of sellers this morning, it's now clear that the date you placed an order with your elected UK dealers isn't even relevant here, what is relevant is when the dealer placed their order with DJI as DJI do seem to be sending dealer orders out on a first come first served basis so if the dealer hesitated and didn't order straight away, you're still going to be waiting until their order hits the top of the pile. Sadly that is the case with my order despite being No. 1 in the combo pre-order waiting list.. :(

Makes sense [emoji106]

Did anyone receive an email from Heliguy .. sounds like they sent emails out saying that Mavics were in stock.

Hi,

We apologize for the recent email you may have received regarding the pre-order status of your DJI Mavic Pro.

Please disregard the communication, it was sent in error due to an issue with our back-end stock system which we are working hard to resolve ASAP.

Please do not try to reconcile your order or check out at this time as the Mavic Pro is not in stock.

We will provide you with an update the moment we have more information from DJI on the status of our Mavic shipments.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Kind Regards,

Team Heliguy

No, sadly not. I ordered Combo so maybe it went out to basic Mavic buyers

I have two pre-orders with UK dealers that I'd rather not mention if you don't mind plus a useless Amazon EU order.. IF I do end up with two before Christmas I'll be giving one to my son.

I'm trying not to upset any dealers by giving away sensitive information that may or may not affect them. I know that's probably stupid as whoever you approached now would put you well into next year for any chance of a delivery, at the current rate of order fulfilment anyway.

I gave up my order at DJI. Terrible mistake. Now, I have only 2 orders on Amazon that as you say are useless for the present time.

Of the many conversations that I have had with Amazon, I only have the guarantee of being at the top of the deliveries, for a date totally unknown for now.
I'll do not order again. With Amazon, at least, they dont use my credit card until they know they'll be delivering.
2017 is around the corner ;)

I sincerely hope you are luckier.

Reactions: Pedro
Hi, I ordered 5th Oct from SLR HUT. Any one else used them before?

Really sorry to say they are awful to deal with I have only used them once and never again and as said above they are not in the UK.

Hi, I ordered 5th Oct from SLR HUT. Any one else used them before?
yes I have heard bad things about them. Always slightly cheaper than everyone else, but you are importing into the UK from USA. Support is likely to be non-existent, and I wouldn't be surprised if you get a hefty import charge to boot.

Do a google search - there's lots and lots of angry customers out there.

I can imagine you wouldn't want to cancel a pre-order at this stage, and of course you might be fine, so I know this is not what you want to read.

yes I have heard bad things about them. Always slightly cheaper than everyone else, but you are importing into the UK from USA. Support is likely to be non-existent, and I wouldn't be surprised if you get a hefty import charge to boot.

Do a google search - there's lots and lots of angry customers out there.

I can imagine you wouldn't want to cancel a pre-order at this stage, and of course you might be fine, so I know this is not what you want to read.

That will teach me to go with the lowest price and be the stereotypical tight Scotsman. I'll email them and confirm import duty. I did wonder when a guy from New York called me to update a few weeks back but they have a UK phone number and address in London so I'm hoping they'll import then ship within the UK.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope