DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

If this continues at this speed, there will be a new mavic version before the old one will be delivered

:confused:

Last edited:
Anyone else deal with Heliguy and have any idea when they place 'their' order?

I read there was some but if I cancel Heliguy I cancel DJI.... Not investing in this bunch of crooks anymore.... My loyalty lies with Heliguy, even though based on deliveries it was the wrong decision if you wanted to fly this year it seems.

I read there was some but if I cancel Heliguy I cancel DJI.... Not investing in this bunch of crooks anymore.... My loyalty lies with Heliguy, even though based on deliveries it was the wrong decision if you wanted to fly this year it seems.

Yup, same here despite ordering within hours of the release (not with Heliguy btw). Unless shipment numbers start rising substantially, my only hope for 2016 now is that my order with Advexure in the US comes through but that's cost me ~£250 more as I've paid for expedited shipping at >$200 plus VAT, etc. when it lands here. Heart rules head all the way. :)

Yup, same here despite ordering within hours of the release (not with Heliguy btw). Unless shipment numbers start rising substantially, my only hope for 2016 now is that my order with Advexure in the US comes through but that's cost me ~£250 more as I've paid for expedited shipping at >$200 plus VAT, etc. when it lands here. Heart rules head all the way. :)

Well - you might get one which hasn't had its transmission curtailed for Europe then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've missed three amazing opportunities for footage with the Mavic, Dubai with UAE 'elite sport', Italy with an amazing 'SUB2' marathon project with colleagues and now a international 'Gatorade' Advert with the worlds best footballers..... All amazing show reels that would of helped a new business venture. So when the people say be "patient", it falls on deaf ears....

Well - you might get one which hasn't had its transmission curtailed for Europe then!

I live by gatwick!! I start messing with wrong frequencies I'll be in a world of pain... stick to the rules or lose the skys is my policy.

Reactions: mikeroycollins

My current Graupner radio setup has a supposed range of 4km but I've never flown beyond LOS even with goggles on, I'd be crapping myself if I did lose sight. :)

My current Graupner radio setup has a supposed range of 4km but I've never flown beyond LOS even with goggles on, I'd be crapping myself if I did lose sight. :)
LOL don't blame you, I see so many video with people flying off then complaining about fly aways or crashes....

I live by gatwick!! I start messing with wrong frequencies I'll be in a world of pain... stick to the rules or lose the skys is my policy.

I'm close to but outside of the 5 miles nfz around Shoreham airport but I did fly at Devil's Dyke a while back which I learned afterwards is within the nfz, easily done..

SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 39
LOL don't blame you, I see so many video with people flying off then complaining about fly aways or crashes....

a reliable RTH is essential.. :)

so far i have only used fixed wing craft.. but if the RTH works on loss of control signal or the flick of a button the craft comes home.. not always from the direction you are expecting.. he he

so far my arkbird RTH has always worked.. maybe one day it wont.. :)

trog

So.... Hypothetically speaking of course, if I were to buy a Mavic from a UK owner, still sealed, will DJI still warranty it? ;)

As far as I understand it, yes. The warranty starts when the Mavic is registered (this happens when you first connect it up to Go) so assuming that it's genuinely sealed and untouched it should be fine.
Don't quote me though, I'm no expert!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Thanks Wacker.. I did chat with DJI but they told me to contact DJI support in Germany, who aren't open today.

Just weighing up options really.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet