DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Actually, sorry, I'm potentially dishing out duff info. I suppose it would also depend on whether the seller got his/hers from a DJI authorised vendor.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Pedro
Thanks Wacker.. I did chat with DJI but they told me to contact DJI support in Germany, who aren't open today.

Just weighing up options really.

i dont think there are any valid options other than accept the fact that mavics are not available for sale and wont be for several months.. :)

trog

I can't be 100% sure as I was laughing too much and not paying attention but I think that guy originally had 3 in stock at around £5,500 each a week or so ago. I wonder if he had a buyer at £5.5k and thought if somebody is daft enough to pay that much then £8k is worth a shot.

So.... Hypothetically speaking of course, if I were to buy a Mavic from a UK owner, still sealed, will DJI still warranty it? ;)
DJI warranty is valid if sold from an authorised reseller
So if you have the bill of sale, and it's still sealed, not any different than being a present
The registration is electronic when you first start everything up.
You need the original bill of sale, and be prepared to have to deal with the reseller as the point of contact, should you have an issue.

Reactions: Pedro
Mine too still says delivery by the 17th November....from Very. I will however show my arse at the town hall if it's here by then!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Very still reckon mine will be here by the 17th....If that's the case I'm praying that the weather warms up a bit for my visit to the town hall.....[emoji51]

Very still reckon mine will be here by the 17th....If that's the case I'm praying that the weather warms up a bit for my visit to the town hall.....[emoji51]

Same here.. I am hoping it will come off, they are getting very close to the delivery date if they are going to send us an email with bad news. Although, with the discount I am happy to wait a while anyway :)

Curious how many on this forum alone are waiting on VERY.

Reactions: Jimbob
I ordered mine the 22nd and it said sometime in November so im hoping by end but am expecting that to slip tbh

I can't be 100% sure as I was laughing too much and not paying attention but I think that guy originally had 3 in stock at around £5,500 each a week or so ago. I wonder if he had a buyer at £5.5k and thought if somebody is daft enough to pay that much then £8k is worth a shot.
There will be people who would not be that bothered (David Beckham?)

Same here.. I am hoping it will come off, they are getting very close to the delivery date if they are going to send us an email with bad news. Although, with the discount I am happy to wait a while anyway :)

A Very customer here. The estimate for me also continues to remain as the 17th November. I ordered on the 31st Oct the Fly More Combo pack.

I ordered with Very on Nov 1st. I had been watching for about a week before I pressed go and the site was claiming to have sold around 30 in the last 48 hours every day. So average of 15 a day over a couple of weeks, I reckon they have sold hundreds.

With big discount, and with no mavics shipping anyway, I'm prepared to wait!

It would have to have been shipped already, from dji, in order to be turned around and delivered to you by 17th, wouldn't it?

Still, i admire their insistence that they will deliver on time! Fingers crossed for you, as it gives hope to the rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJI warranty is valid if sold from an authorised reseller
So if you have the bill of sale, and it's still sealed, not any different than being a present
The registration is electronic when you first start everything up.
You need the original bill of sale, and be prepared to have to deal with the reseller as the point of contact, should you have an issue.
Thanks Mike..

Reactions: mikeroycollins
So a few VERY customers then on here. Talking to a mate who has also ordered, he wondered if the "30 sold in the last 48hours" meant there had simply been put into a basket, perhaps not hit the buy button and added to an account. Or maybe just hoping and only 10 of us have actually order and are waiting for the 10 they have coming in next Wednesday ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin