DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Here is my new status at Amazon, order 21OCT

January 2, it's an interesting date :)

Message From Customer Service

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Amazon, This is in the reference of the conversation we had on Friday, 11 November 2016.

As I promised that I will get back to you once receive the inventory team update, The team updated the estimate time of 2nd January,2017. The item will be back maximum within this time frame.

Also I have removed the delivery charges from the order for you and once the items will be dispatched, you will be charged for the item only and Will update you more once receive any more update.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I believe the situation could be stable on March or April 2017, never before.

Until there, a few lucky guys will have the mavic, it is necessary to maintain the expectation!

I'm sure my new delivery date it's not accurate, it's only a new message that i almost forced them to write.

I talk to them almost every day. Like them i also made a template :)

is there an official update as to where DJI have got to on the pre-orders yet? Am specifically thinking about the fly more package. It's probably wishful thinking to have that much information!

is there an official update as to where DJI have got to on the pre-orders yet? Am specifically thinking about the fly more package. It's probably wishful thinking to have that much information!

Highly doubt it. They too busy getting ready for another announcement tomorrow. Such poor from DJI.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

D-Day (dispatch day) for us Very.co.uk customers today I'd say if the Nov 17th delivery long since prophesied comes to fruition.

Don't hold your breath! :D:p

I'm not expecting dispatch until Tuesday/Wednesday, if we don't hear anything by Wednesday they aren't making the delivery :-(.

Hoping to see the status the same as the attached soon. (I just edited the HTML in Dev Tools to get it to look like that, yes sad I know :) )

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 10.03.13.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 10.03.13.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I'm not expecting dispatch until Tuesday/Wednesday, if we don't hear anything by Wednesday they aren't making the delivery :-(.

Hoping to see the status the same as the attached soon. (I just edited the HTML in Dev Tools to get it to look like that, yes sad I know :) )

Impressive effort :p

I thought they were coming straight from China though rather than being dispatched by Very? If so they'd need to dispatch sharpish. I thought I read that on here at some point although I may be mistaken.

Impressive effort :p

I thought they were coming straight from China though rather than being dispatched by Very? If so they'd need to dispatch sharpish. I thought I read that on here at some point although I may be mistaken.

Yeah they are coming direct from DJI (sometimes Very use a third part supplier) so imagine they have a bulk order in, then deliver it with their courier. This way they get to add in their branded pink bag and add receipt etc. This is just a guess though.

My Mavic arrived today! Ordered 30/9 via DJI UK Store. Dispatched to London address.

So far very pleased with it (although I'm having an issue powering down the remote)

My Mavic arrived today! Ordered 30/9 via DJI UK Store. Dispatched to London address.

So far very pleased with it (although I'm having an issue powering down the remote)

Are you giving the button a short press then a long press?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Get out of here!! :D

bloody hell I'm surprised. well done you for picking the right retailer in the lucky dip!

Mind you if it's Yodel delivering you might want to wait in the front garden all day to make sure it doesn't get thrown over your wall!

If this turns out to be a genuine delivery date then I won't be happy with Jessops as I ordered before very even put them on sale!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thank you for the update Pablo. I'm also awaiting an order from Very and am really looking forward to delivery.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329