DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

when i found they had stock before posting on here i thought they only had 1 if i knew they had 4 there i would have driven the 350 round trip for them all :D only joking only want 1

I ordered a combo from DJI on 29th September and still haven't heard anything! So annoying!

Yep, gone. I was just there. One guy came in and bought 3, apparently -- I was minutes too late :(

I called and got put through to the department and they reckon they have gone. I'm in Stevenage so its a 40 min train into Kings X then tube round to Oxford St but would of happily made the dash or bank transferred the cash to someone

Yep, gone. I was just there. One guy came in and bought 3, apparently -- I was minutes too late :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I feel sick in my stomach for you. Shouldn't complain as I have an Inspire RAW but this appeals to me soon much! I have one on pre-order with a model shop who is a DJI dealer and I always get my bits from him but he has spent a small fortune with DJI and he has had just two turn up so far and I'm 6th in his list. His DJI rep told him he has no clue when more will come.

Last edited:
they told me the were expecting 60 and 5 came in. Worth keeping an eye on though, i bet they get them in dribs and drabs

Yeah, they've got my number and promised to put one aside for me when the next batch lands. No idea when that'll be though...

yes the guy on the phone told me the same he would get 1 kept at my local apple but how many others been promised the same

The fact that they sold some guy 3 is a total joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine was after a direct request. I bet this other guy sells them on ebay. I do agree though, I think it's pretty daft that they sold all their remaining stock in one go. I should have bought the lot and done a runner!

Reactions: edison
mine was after a direct request. I bet this other guy sells them on ebay. I do agree though, I think it's pretty daft that they sold all their remaining stock in one go. I should have bought the lot and done a runner!

If you were that way inclined yes you could of purchased the lot and made 3x times your money back on Ebay

I'm a big believe in "what goes around comes around" - no doubt I'd end up in some horrible ebay situation, which would not be worth the angst.

I'm a big believe in "what goes around comes around" - no doubt I'd end up in some horrible ebay situation, which would not be worth the angst.

The same- must admit to tinkering with the idea of flogging mine, but it soon went away. People are asking close on 2k on eBay at the moment and people are buying them!
Some things are more important than moolah though, so mines staying where it is....

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

...aaaand this is why I love the internet:

edison: "there's mavics in selfdriges"
richard-mavic: "i'm on me way"
davidws: "get me one I beg you"
richard-mavic: "sure can do"

Everyone lived happily ever after (well, richard and I at least)

great teamwork :)

thanks again Edison for the tip, and thanks Richard-Mavic for being a legend.

...aaaand this is why I love the internet:

edison: "there's mavics in selfdriges"
richard-mavic: "i'm on me way"
davidws: "get me one I beg you"
richard-mavic: "sure can do"

Everyone lived happily ever after (well, richard and I at least)

great teamwork :)

thanks again Edison for the tip, and thanks Richard-Mavic for being a legend.

If only I'd been so lucky :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks