DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Just to let you know that Firstpersonview now have Mavic batteries in stock..

DJI Mavic Pro Drone Battery | FirstPersonView

They seem to be the people to order from - I wish I'd ordered my Mavic Pro from them instead of HeliGuy. HeliGuy still say end of Dec for batteries - and with them that's usually a hopelessly optimistic deadline that they keep missing.

Reactions: mikeroycollins
I think it's largely pot luck. I bought an Inspire Pro from FP and they were excellent. But I think HeliGuy are highly regarded as well. Ultimately they're all completley at the mercy of whatever stock arrives. It's not like we'd have said 8 weeks ago that Jessops and Selfridges are the people to order with.

It seems very random

I got the Very email too but I've already resigned myself to the fact it'll be next year before I see mine. Before would be a nice bonus!

If I were off to Iceland, I'd pick up a cheap P3 so as not to miss some amazing shooting opportunities.

Even if you buy second hand at £400 and sell at £300, that is quite a reasonable rental cost for your hols.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I think it's largely pot luck. I bought an Inspire Pro from FP and they were excellent. But I think HeliGuy are highly regarded as well. Ultimately they're all completley at the mercy of whatever stock arrives. It's not like we'd have said 8 weeks ago that Jessops and Selfridges are the people to order with.

It seems very random

I take your point but pretty much all other dealers are getting small dribbles of stock. HeliGuy are getting nothing - zero - zilch. And no deadline set for when they will get stock.

Obviously they will get stock sometime in 2017. I'm away in Snowdonia at the end of March and so keen to have a Mavic before then - preferably Feb.

I got some ok photos last time with my Phantom 3 Pro - but its heavy lugging it for 10 miles up some seriously steep gradients. My weak back needs something lighter!

Amazon finally cracked.

Email just in...
Unfortunately, the manufacturer has confirmed that due to a manufacturing delay, your pre-order for "DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Drone - Grey
DJI Mavic Pro Drone - Grey" from your order #77777777777777 has been delayed.
We don’t currently know when we’ll be able to fulfil your order. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Amazon finally cracked.

Email just in...
Unfortunately, the manufacturer has confirmed that due to a manufacturing delay, your pre-order for "DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Drone - Grey
DJI Mavic Pro Drone - Grey" from your order #77777777777777 has been delayed.
We don’t currently know when we’ll be able to fulfil your order. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

I got the same email. Actually its the second time I got it - I got one similar from them back in early November.

My plan is to wait until early Feb 2017 - and it none of the 3 pre-orders I've got from different places come through - I'll have to order off eBay. I'm hoping with more Mavics being around in February the prices on eBay may not be as exterminate as they are now. I don't mind people making a profit but some are making over £1500 profit on each sale!

I ordered through CVP on the 30th, and it was delivered last friday.

Though the camera was out of focus in the corners, so I've sent it back. Hopefully I won't have to wait months for a replacement!
agour, did you order the Mavic alone or the Fly More Combo?

I still think there's a chance we'll get them before Christmas, maybe 25% before Xmas, 75% after Xmas.

Very have just confirmed via text that it will be after xmas! Not that we didn't expect this anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You can add them to your basket but in there it tells you that it's a pre-order..

Just received an email from Very.co.uk stating that "the estimated delivery date is based on the latest information that they have received from the supplier who happen to be DJI themselves and not an intermediary".

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki