DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

spoke to heliguy on monday was told they have only received 13 in total so far i ordered on 7th oct and they said im 160 on list at this rate it will be feb/mar for me

No I didn't ask where on the list I am...

I did however just ordered from savvibuy and I spoke with them on the phone before I ordered. They claim to have stock in on the 11th for shipping on thr 12th. I am still sceptical, but they assured me the site will automatically unlist the item if they can't fulfil orders...

I'll post as soon as they send an update...

Can I just say to everyone who is going through the frustration of waiting IT IS WORTH THE WAIT ... I received mine this week and only had an hour to fly it as I am away at work now until Friday but it is an amazing craft.

I waited just over two months for mine.

Can I just say to everyone who is going through the frustration of waiting IT IS WORTH THE WAIT ... I received mine this week and only had an hour to fly it as I am away at work now until Friday but it is an amazing craft.

I can second that, it's amazing! It's also worth getting used to the modes in an open area, and also messing with the settings. Tried out the obstacle avoidance today and was amazing how accurate it is. The controller also has a vibration which I didn't know beforehand. The bag that comes in the combo is actually pretty good, I can fit the mavic, controller and 3 batteries in, aswel as cables and memory cards.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4wd
spoke to heliguy on monday was told they have only received 13 in total so far i ordered on 7th oct and they said im 160 on list at this rate it will be feb/mar for me

Is the combo or non-combo you ordered?

I ordered from HeliGuy at 9am on the 7th and supposedly I was 116 on the list - before they had their last delivery. I ordered a combo version

Just looking at the price differences between the UK and US:

Fly Less
US: $999 = £785
UK: £1099
Difference = £314

Fly More

US: $1299 = £1020
UK: £1359
Difference = £339

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is the combo or non-combo you ordered?

I ordered from HeliGuy at 9am on the 7th and supposedly I was 116 on the list - before they had their last delivery. I ordered a combo version
the combo im waiting on 11.20 am on 7th

Agree, as well as the rock steady flight and (some) useful smart modes, the first day or two you can hardly stop looking at it and marvelling at various features and clever design.
A quantum leap from cumbersome phantoms.
Above all it's the small size when folded - I'm still astonished by easily being able to fit the whole thing including charger in a bag which used to be for a Canon 5d with one lens on.

Reactions: Pedro
Just looking at the price differences between the UK and US:

Fly Less
US: $999 = £785
UK: £1099
Difference = £314

Fly More

US: $1299 = £1020
UK: £1359
Difference = £339

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And it doesn't stop there ......

I took out the Refresh Package ...

US $99
UK £99 .....

I'm in Antigua at the moment, Mavic less. Shame, could have taken some wonderful footage. Ordered in Sept too!

If you pay for my flight, I'll bring mine down. Might even let you fly it. By the way - I prefer 5* hotels....

[emoji106][emoji898]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Bibs
Its arrived - finally after a week of Hermes cocking it up, false starts and god know how many coffee's... and I'm amazed how big it is!

Reactions: Wacker2611
Got an email from Heliguy today, I ordered fly more on the 3rd October....I'm number 100 on the list.
With them saying they've only received 15 this week...it's going to be long old wait. I'm just going to hang on in there. When it arrives it arrives.
Picking up a new trials bike soon, so plenty to occupy me in the winter months.

Reactions: mikeroycollins
I'm 45 on the Heliguy list. Happy to maintain my order still, I admire their honesty at the very least :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13