DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

...an overpriced faulty plastic toy.

See the thing is, it's not.. That's just you getting understandably frustrated.. It's actually an amazing piece of cutting edge tech that will amaze you when you finally get hold of one. Sure, it's had a few problems but no more than any new release and mostly sorted now. Sure, DJI have been rubbish but when you get one, as I'm sure you will given the strength of your feelings, you won't regret it..

Last edited:
Only ordered from Maplins last Wednesday and should have it in my hands today :)

Hermes tracking can be vague, sometimes 'out for delivery' means they passed it on to a more local person working part time with their own vehicle and it comes the following day.
Higher value items needing signature that probably doesn't happen though.

Hermes tracking can be vague, sometimes 'out for delivery' means they passed it on to a more local person working part time with their own vehicle and it comes the following day.
Higher value items needing signature that probably doesn't happen though.

It's being delivered to the Maplins store who have just rung me to say it's ready to be picked up :)

for people who had the issue with Amazon, I had more information from DJI on twitter. I give you the information :
upload_2016-12-19_11-55-54.png

I have had mine dispatched by Amazon using Royal Mail Special Delivery. I'm dreading to see what turns up. What carrier did Amazon use to send yours?

Donald

I hope it turns out better for you, but it also was Royal Mail Special Delivery

I have ordered from amazon as well on the 13th of October but haven't received anything yet, I have emailed them but keep getting the same catalogued response and no proper answers

Ring their main number 0333 400 9500. they pulled it from their site weeks ago but still getting deliveries. they had some delivered last Friday. you could be lucky and they may have some left.

Just ordered from Maplin. They were sold out but said I'm 14th in the queue for the Flymore combo which they're expecting 20 of on Christmas eve. After that, the lady said they're also expecting deliveries on boxing day and two days before new year's eve...here's hoping. Ordered from Apple on Nov 10th and they're still saying early January.

Just ordered from Maplin. They were sold out but said I'm 14th in the queue for the Flymore combo which they're expecting 20 of on Christmas eve. After that, the lady said they're also expecting deliveries on boxing day and two days before new year's eve...here's hoping. Ordered from Apple on Nov 10th and they're still saying early January.

That's amazing! I spoke to HeliGuy last week and they didn't get any at all last week and have no idea if they will get any this side of the new year.

So far in the last 2 months they appear to have had about 10 - 20 Mavics.

I guess Maplin's is the place to buy from.

I also just ordered from Maplins, thanks to this thread. When I asked where in the queue I was, the helpful sales assistant said there isn't technically a queue, but there were seventeen pre-orders listed. She did also say they were expecting a delivery on Xmas eve. Keeping fingers crossed as I've lost hope with Amazon and Jessops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Watty
I also just ordered from Maplins, thanks to this thread. When I asked where in the queue I was, the helpful sales assistant said there isn't technically a queue, but there were seventeen pre-orders listed. She did also say they were expecting a delivery on Xmas eve. Keeping fingers crossed as I've lost hope with Amazon and Jessops.

Are they charging £1099 for the fly less and £1359 for the fly more bundle?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99