DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Just got this email from Maplin, by the time I got onto the website just now it was too late, did anyone actually get one on the website?

Attachments

• IMG_4179.PNG
    IMG_4179.PNG
    114.3 KB · Views: 41
I got that email - but the links come back as invalid product!

Me too. I'm guessing their stock system automatically updates when they come in, then immediately allocates them out to preorders.

Oddly, last night I searched for the N88EM code on their site and it showed up. Today it doesn't.

Hopefully we may get an email saying dispatched soon

I phoned up Maplins and the order I placed earlier this morning, has had a unit assigned to it. Now I just need to justify my early Xmas Present to the Mrs! o_O

I phoned up Maplins and the order I placed earlier this morning, has had a unit assigned to it. Now I just need to justify my early Xmas Present to the Mrs! o_O

Is this the fly less? I wish i'd ordered that from them yesterday now instead of the combo!!

Is this the fly less? I wish i'd ordered that from them yesterday now instead of the combo!!

Yes, I've went for the Fly Less option and I'll add to it as required.

they did say on phone combos were due later in the week

Yeah they did say on the phone to me yeaterday they were due in around Christmas time. I'll hold out as i've waited long enough already after all... aparently i'm "5th" on the list of back orders too!

Maplins have 30 Fly Less at the moment and no Fly More till After Xmas / New Year apparently.

Why? Surely your Mrs knows they only cost £109.90? That's what I tell my Mrs. I'm terrible with numbers and decimal points though - I've got that right I think - £109.90?

"I suffer from dyscalculia - its a disability you know and I'm very sensitive about it so don't criticise but definitely think £109.90 was what I paid darling...."

Anyway one Fly Less ( but considerably More than with HeliGuy ) ordered from Maplins!

I phoned a rather depressed sounding HeliGuy and cancelled my order.

Why? Surely your Mrs knows they only cost £109.90? That's what I tell my Mrs. I'm terrible with numbers and decimal points though - I've got that right I think - £109.90?

"I suffer from dyscalculia - its a disability you know and I'm very sensitive about it so don't criticise but definitely think £109.90 was what I paid darling...."

Anyway one Fly Less ( but considerably More than with HeliGuy ) ordered from Maplins!

I phoned a rather depressed sounding HeliGuy and cancelled my order.

Funniest post of the week! And I'm in extraordinarily good mood as mine is back from the quacks and will be with me tomorrow! My Mavic that is, not my wife.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Well, I managed to get one of the Fly Less from Maplin! :D Pick up tomorrow morning apparently. I won't believe it until it's in my hands. I fly to the US on Thursday so it's just in time! Honestly, it's been one long ridiculous saga obtaining this thing :mad:, but I suppose I'll soon forget about all that once it's up in the air Thumbswayup

Well, I managed to get one of the Fly Less from Maplin! :D Pick up tomorrow morning apparently. I won't believe it until it's in my hands. I fly to the US on Thursday so it's just in time! Honestly, it's been one long ridiculous saga obtaining this thing :mad:, but I suppose I'll soon forget about all that once it's up in the air Thumbswayup
Fingers crossed bro, did you get a email conf when ordering over the phone?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman