DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

No, nothing yet. She told me I won't get an email until it ships I think?
Ahh I was told differently on the phone, oh well, ordered so who cares!

Apple have spare batteries in stock for next day if you need one, just got myself one

Well, I managed to get one of the Fly Less from Maplin! :D Pick up tomorrow morning apparently. I won't believe it until it's in my hands. I fly to the US on Thursday so it's just in time! Honestly, it's been one long ridiculous saga obtaining this thing :mad:, but I suppose I'll soon forget about all that once it's up in the air Thumbswayup

Is your dog better?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Pablo
Is your dog better?

Yes! He's doing absolutely brilliantly! He didn't any extra scans in the end, the medication sorted him out. Thanks so much for asking :)Thumbswayup

Managed to nab a battery from the Apple store so should have two to take with me to the US. Now I need to read up on travelling with the drone. Must admit I'm scared of any unecessary delays going through customs as the airports will be rammed this time of year!

Reactions: Wacker2611
Yes! He's doing absolutely brilliantly! He didn't any extra scans in the end, the medication sorted him out. Thanks so much for asking :)Thumbswayup

Managed to nab a battery from the Apple store so should have two to take with me to the US. Now I need to read up on travelling with the drone. Must admit I'm scared of any unecessary delays going through customs as the airports will be rammed this time of year!
Ahh you are Pablo with the dog, was going to ask but didn't know if it was you. Glad to here he's better and that you snagged the Mavic and a battery! Wish you a great christmas!

Ah, I might be able to help you with that. I've taken my Phantom on numerous foreign trips, though not long haul. Just make sure that you bung an email to your airlines customer services, asking them for permission. I once got pulled up at East Midlands , once I produced a copy of the email I was waved on my way. (the Phantom went into a mahoosive rucksack) .

Reactions: Pablo
Ah, I might be able to help you with that. I've taken my Phantom on numerous foreign trips, though not long haul. Just make sure that you bung an email to your airlines customer services, asking them for permission. I once got pulled up at East Midlands , once I produced a copy of the email I was waved on my way. (the Phantom went into a mahoosive rucksack) .

Nice one. It's American Airlines. I will try to find the email address for them now.

Awesome, just cancelled my order with Jessops as i heard Jessops werent getting the October pre orders till Feb/March? & I ordered mine in November 12th!
Its a good job i called Maplins cause i have a Fly Less incoming tomorrow, still waiting for the confirmation email though...but the money has been taken. Maplins told me the Fly mores are being delivered on the 28th is anyone wants to hold out for one

Nice one. It's American Airlines. I will try to find the email address for them now.

I wouldn't have thought you'd get pulled up though, that Mavics so tiny it's completely inconspicuous. If you don't get a reply from AA in time, just swan through. Whatever you do, don't declare it to security, quite often they don't know what to do.

I wouldn't have thought you'd get pulled up though, that Mavics so tiny it's completely inconspicuous. If you don't get a reply from AA in time, just swan through. Whatever you do, don't declare it to security, quite often they don't know what to do.

When you're going through airport security do you just leave it all in it's carry case?

Yes, I presume like most people you'll have it in a camera bag or rucksack. Just take it as a carry on. It's also best to pop your batteries in a lipo bag if you've got one.

i heard Jessops werent getting the October pre orders till Feb/March

Where is this info from? I'm really hoping it's not true! I did email today and got the rubbish copy/paste answer that we've all seen before.

I wish I wasn't a cheapskate and had grabbed a fly less from Maplins earlier today at the new price!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ordered a fly more at 08.30 this morning. Due in 28th same day dispatch for delivery 29th Dec. Won't believe until it's in my hand. Got the email for fly less in stock at 11.23 but didn't see it in time. All gone by that time. Bummer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using MavicPilots mobile app

Where is this info from? I'm really hoping it's not true! I did email today and got the rubbish copy/paste answer that we've all seen before.

I wish I wasn't a cheapskate and had grabbed a fly less from Maplins earlier today at the new price!!

I read it somewhere in the Jessops UK Orders page, Jessops havent even gone past Oct 4th orders yet and they've had no deliveries this week, they've pushed the date back for the early Oct orders to January 18th

I ordered from maplins today for the fly less at 1.30 and they still had them in stock, but still haven't received an email confirmation yet, is this normal? Has anyone else received an email yet?

I ordered from maplins today for the fly less at 1.30 and they still had them in stock, but still haven't received an email confirmation yet, is this normal? Has anyone else received an email yet?

No email yet, apparently they send email when there distribution depot picks it to send. My card hasn't been debited as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas