DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

I ordered from maplins today for the fly less at 1.30 and they still had them in stock, but still haven't received an email confirmation yet, is this normal? Has anyone else received an email yet?
ive had no reply either from them ordered around 11.30 today probably receive tracking tonight or first thing tomorrow payment has been taken

I've just called them and email was meant to be sent. She resent it, still nothing. She gave me a tracking number though, it's coming with Hermes. Tracking number isn't live yet.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ordered a fly more pack on November 2nd, 2016, from the DJI store (UK) and after duly noting the November 3rd DJI communication and swallowed it, received mine Dec 19th. Was quite happy with that. Lots of time to brush up on all sorts of Drone topics in the wait.

About 5 hours ago, I rang them they said it won't be debited until it's on the wagon. They have me a UK mail tracking number. [emoji106][emoji3][emoji322]

Ok sound, I will phone tomorrow and get mine as well hopefully, lets all hope it's not a phantom 3 standard ha ha

Ok sound, I will phone tomorrow and get mine as well hopefully, lets all hope it's not a phantom 3 standard ha ha

6a6f4ead9763fb198658a692f3d777a2.jpg

I got a text message from Maplin saying it'll be delivered tomorrow, before 10:30 ! I wonder if that's am or pm :) . Hopefully it'll be a Mavic [emoji106][emoji3][emoji322]☃️[emoji126]

Last edited:
6a6f4ead9763fb198658a692f3d777a2.jpg

I got a text message from Maplin saying it'll be delivered tomorrow, before 10:30 ! I wonder if that's am or pm :) . Hopefully it'll be a Mavic [emoji106][emoji3][emoji322]☃️[emoji126]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots[/QUOTE
Awesome, Merry Christmas yeah hope you get a mavic too, I pre ordered with amazon on the 13th of October and haven't received anything yet and got worried when people were getting phantom 3s instead, will cancel my order if maplin come through, let us know when you receive it

Reactions: NickRno77
Ah I thought you ordered from Maplin, im a bit mixed up with this p3 being delivered, I was thinking Maplin did that as well? Anyway good luck [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
I have had a pre order with amazon from the 13th of October but got impatient and ordered from maplin today at 1.30 but seen on other forums that there has been a mix up with amazon delivering phantom 3s instead, didn't hear anything about maplin doing that as well? At least I hope not lol,,,, let us know what you get good luck

Ordered my Fly Less from Maplin on Monday and despite being told it would likely be the New Year before a delivery, Ive just had the email saying it will be here tomorrow!

Fingers crossed x

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart