DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

I'm still looking for a retailer with batteries in stock.

Anybody?

Maplin says 3 days, Apple says 6-8 weeks. Heliyguy promised some time this week.

Ordered battery from Maplins 1 day ago and now it says dispatched, £85 free delivery.
They still have them in stock today. I think the 3 days is just how long it takes to get to a shop for collection.

David.

Reactions: devboxr
In your case I'd forget when they took payment and concentrate on the date your ordered and their promise...

If you ordered on the 12th then they need to ship by the 26th... so you will likely get it on the weekend or Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
No email response from DJI this morning so I tried the chat function on their web site again... actually got through this time.... to Raymond... his response to me asking when my order was being dispatched was : -

"Your Mavic fly more combo, is currently being pick up by DPD and is shipping from UK, expect a tracking number a day of two from now."

Here's hoping!

Reactions: pageymavic
I've had mine 48hr and so far all I've managed is to charge the batteries!

That **** 'work' thing keeps getting in the way from my first play.

Reactions: pageymavic
There stupidly thick fog here at the moment, so I can't do a lot yet. I've got a meeting tomorrow in a country house with grounds so I'm hoping to convince the owners to let me fly around a bit [emoji3]

Ordered battery from Maplins 1 day ago and now it says dispatched, £85 free delivery.
They still have them in stock today. I think the 3 days is just how long it takes to get to a shop for collection.

David.

Actually ended up doing the same yesterday. Arrived today!

Quick update on my Fly More order from DigitalRev

Ordered - Sunday 22nd Jan (8pm GMT)
Shipped - Monday 23rd Jan
Delivered - Weds 25th Jan 10am

Via UPS.

Box is in the car - Another 5hrs at work and home time!

Thanks for everyone's help and advice in this thread.

Reactions: YoshiK1 and devboxr
I'm another DR customer who received his package in super quick time. Arrived yesterday after placing the order a couple of days before.

I feel SO sorry for the UK dealers. I previously had a fly more combo on order from Quadcopters.co.uk and waited just under four months for my package. I contacted them and they said that they still couldn't give me any news. I cancelled and ordered from DR and had it within two days. This is going to really hurt UK DJI dealers because is has shaken consumers' confidence in ordering from a UK based company. Their sales are going to really suffer on future product releases because people won't want risk going through this again :(

Turn for the booked. Ordered on the 11th Jan, was promised shipment on the 25th (today).... I received an email and text from DPD today and saying it's out for deliver tomorrow

I'm then told by DPD that they don't have any item to deliver and are expecting it today.

Later today I've had an email from DJI that my items won't be delivered until march as they're officially out of stock as of today

Reactions: tgden
Turn for the booked. Ordered on the 11th Jan, was promised shipment on the 25th (today).... I received an email and text from DPD today and saying it's out for deliver tomorrow

I'm then told by DPD that they don't have any item to deliver and are expecting it today.

Later today I've had an email from DJI that my items won't be delivered until march as they're officially out of stock as of today

As I posted above, I had a chat with DJI online this morning (FINALLY got connected).... was told it's been picked up by DPD ready for shipping...

Then I got an email from DJI (which I assumed was a shipped notification) saying the following: -

"Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for your order.

Due to unprecedented demand, the first part of your order will ship before Feb 28, 2017. The second part will ship as soon as possible but after this date. We will be in touch with you during Feb with more details.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and delay.

If you would like to cancel your order, please visit https://store.dji.com and login to your DJI account, then go to My Orders in the User Center and select Refund Order.
Should you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

Thanks for your time and for shopping with DJI.

The DJI Store
"

I'm not sure what to think now!! :eek:

I'm just hoping it's a generic message to people with outstanding orders and not specifically to me!!

As I posted above, I had a chat with DJI online this morning (FINALLY got connected).... was told it's been picked up by DPD ready for shipping...

Then I got an email from DJI (which I assumed was a shipped notification) saying the following: -

"Dear DJI Customer,

Due to unprecedented demand, the first part of your order will ship before Feb 28, 2017. The second part will ship as soon as possible but after this date. We will be in touch with you during Feb with more details.

If you would like to cancel your order, please visit https://store.dji.com and login to your DJI account, then go to My Orders in the User Center and select Refund Order.
Should you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

The DJI Store
"

I'm just hoping it's a generic message to people with outstanding orders and not specifically to me!!

Same email as me and everyone else probably. My guess is that retailers have had a pop at them and stocks been released to them

"Dear DJI Customer,

The DJI Store
"

Wtf [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard