DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Dual Camera Question

rayrod354

Reactions
Whats up guys... Nrw to the drone world and looking to a Mavic 2 Dual. Can someone tell me what the regular camera compares to? Is it the same that is on the Mavic Pro or Zoom?

Hi. M2E and M2ED (Dual) both have the same camera as the Mavic 2 Zoom. On M2ED (Dual) you also get a thermal camera right next to the "regular" one.

Last edited:
Reactions: rayrod354
No problem.
It is also worth mentioning that even though the sensor is the same, in the M2E you have 2x Zoom but in the M2ED (Dual) you don't have that feature.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what the regular camera compares to? Is it the same that is on the Mavic Pro or Zoom?
The M2ED has a visual camera similar to the M2Z, but no Zoom!
Slightly different FOV and resolution:

M2Z FOV 83° / M2ED 85° @ 24mm
M2Z resolution / still image: 4000x3000 - M2ED res: 4056×3040(4:3;4056×2280(16:9)

Whats up guys... Nrw to the drone world and looking to a Mavic 2 Dual. Can someone tell me what the regular camera compares to? Is it the same that is on the Mavic Pro or Zoom?
I have the enterprise in stock
can get you the forum price

lmk if intrested

It should be worth mentioning, even though you have "no zoom" capability that is not quite true. With the Zoom and Pro you have the option to zoom in and out. With the M2ED it is actually 6x zoomed (more than the 4x zoom by Pro and Zoom). Because it is used primarily for search and rescue and inspections, not photography like the Pro and Zoom. So you are always flying zoomed in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb