DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Fly-less back up on Best Buy

Eric552

Reactions
FYI for anyone still scouting around like myself. The Fly less package just popped back up at Best Buy!

FYI for anyone still scouting around like myself. The Fly less package just popped back up at Best Buy!
Sold out...that may have been the fastest I've seen them go

Indeed. I have the site bookmarked and just randomly check it periodically. Noticed they had some around 3:30a. I managed to snag one finally and they sold out about an hour later.

Indeed. I have the site bookmarked and just randomly check it periodically. Noticed they had some around 3:30a. I managed to snag one finally and they sold out about an hour later.
Strange that people would be buying them @ 3AM EST

Sometimes you get lucky when a store employee physically checks inventory for the Mavic. My coworker got his the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I got mine a couple of weeks ago by signing up at nowinstock.net, I signed up for alerts from all the distributors in the U.S. I got the email from them that Best Buy had stock and ordered shortly thereafter, had it in a couple of days. Might be a good route for people looking to get their Mavic.

As of 4:30 EST they are still in stock. They seem to appear at least weekly for a few hours until sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry from ok