DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic fw .700 with .1000 on goggles?

It won't work correctly. You will be able to fly the Mavic with the goggles but a number of features including (as I recall) head tracking won't work correctly. The fw verrsions need to be the same. I have .1000 on everything including my goggles and it works great.

It's fine with me if it does not work. I like the head tracking for fun flights but it's pretty horrible to use when your trying to make proper film shots. Way too jerky and very hard to keep it still. I also have a tendency to look down at my RC even with the goggles on. A habit that's hard to break.

Rob

It's fine with me if it does not work. I like the head tracking for fun flights but it's pretty horrible to use when your trying to make proper film shots. Way too jerky and very hard to keep it still. I also have a tendency to look down at my RC even with the goggles on. A habit that's hard to break.

Rob
Do you happen to know if Go4 app 4.1.8 will work with. 700?

I
It won't work correctly. You will be able to fly the Mavic with the goggles but a number of features including (as I recall) head tracking won't work correctly. The fw verrsions need to be the same. I have .1000 on everything including my goggles and it works great.
I just got my goggles do you need to update them to the same version firmware all the time. when you do the mavic , batterys, controller updates.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark