DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic gone mad!!!

JohnnyD913

Reactions
Help..
My mavic has apparently went off the reservation..
Last night I took pics at night trying to make light streaks..
Well it never showed up in dji go 4 til today!!!
Also after spinning drone I get compass error warnings along with compass redundancy messages..
I had to rebind my remote to mavic today as well as telling me to update.
Any ideas?

Help..
My mavic has apparently went off the reservation..
Last night I took pics at night trying to make light streaks..
Well it never showed up in dji go 4 til today!!!
Also after spinning drone I get compass error warnings along with compass redundancy messages..
I had to rebind my remote to mavic today as well as telling me to update.
Any ideas?
Do you mean you lost the drone to a fly away and only found it the day after?

Did it land safely or did it crash land?

It'd be almost impossible for the aircraft battery to last thru the night and still be able to report back last known position to dji go 4, meaning if your dji go 4 did not see see it immediately but afterwards, then your phone or tablet could be one of the faults.

Please post the flight log to the crash and flyaway forum in the general forum here. The instructions are here

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Do you mean you lost the drone to a fly away and only found it the day after?

Did it land safely or did it crash land?

It'd be almost impossible for the aircraft battery to last thru the night and still be able to report back last known position to dji go 4, meaning if your dji go 4 did not see see it immediately but afterwards, then your phone or tablet could be one of the faults.

Please post the flight log to the crash and flyaway forum in the general forum here. The instructions are here

no flyaway..
Idk what happened but my pics didn’t show up I took one night til next day..
the compass problem was solved by calibrating it correctly, this time nose down instead of horizontal, and yes the update was legit..
Was for mavic two mainly I think.
The bird is fine now

goodness, the pics didn't show up? I thought your drone didnt show up in the find my drone. Ok, they almost never transfer properly over flight for me, so its always been extracting the SD card with computer.

goodness, the pics didn't show up? I thought your drone didnt show up in the find my drone. Ok, they almost never transfer properly over flight for me, so its always been extracting the SD card with computer.

well I’m kinda glad to hear u say urs never show up immediately.
I’m not much on the snapping pics but when I do and go back into editor they have always been there very soon.
These however were night pics and taken with slow iso and shutter speeds for the blurred light effect..
Wonder if that has anything to do with delay?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andresc.castrog