DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic handle carrier

I prefer the "downward dog" configuration. The one pictured above looks like it would be very uncomfortable to hold for any length of time. If I didn't already have an Osmo Mobile I would think of getting one. $17.50 is not a bad price.

upload_2017-5-25_14-59-7.png

Reactions: reckless
"Handheld Mavic Pro - the most surprising sport camera you can get"
Nice - GoPro mounted their camera to the drone, we can use our MPs almost as they are - and there are no 3 separate batteries that you need remember to charge.
I think it's again time to launch Fusion 360 :)

It looks to be a two handed unit . A mount that allows single hand balanced operation would be more interesting ... imho

Reactions: Wersh
Great idea

Doesn't look like it will hold an IPad though.
You could just wrap Velcro around the blades and hold the MP with your hand and cost is $0.

Yeah I don't like the phone holder either. My phone in the case is much larger so I doubt it would fit. I would rather the phone mount be something that would accept my RAM X so I could put any phone in it.

Or... for those DYI inclined, Handheld DYI.jpg make your own out of PCV. This allows the arms to be extended, preventing compass errors and one or two hand operation, and use of your controller. A little bulkier, but I've used it extensively and works perfectly.

Does the Mavic gimbal work very well when handheld? Mine seems to wobble around an awful lot when I'm holding it, hanging from four tiny rubber bands means that any lateral movements will allow the gimbal assembly to move around - there is no way for the gimbal to compensate for that. Perhaps the handle and phone adds enough mass to dampen that sort of movement enough to make it useable.

Does the Mavic gimbal work very well when handheld? Mine seems to wobble around an awful lot when I'm holding it, hanging from four tiny rubber bands means that any lateral movements will allow the gimbal assembly to move around - there is no way for the gimbal to compensate for that. Perhaps the handle and phone adds enough mass to dampen that sort of movement enough to make it useable.
Trust me, it works amazingly well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett