DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic in stock at best buy - hurry!

I got mine ordered today from BB. Arriving Friday... I am still sitting on the fence though. I got a P4P a week ago, and love everything about it other than the size. The camera is awesome but more importantly the sensors all the way around it to help bad piloting. Still recovering from a P4 lost.. if I have the back sensors it would have helped me in the bad judgement I made recently while flying. all these 1st world problems to deal with :)

Still available!!! At least for Houston people it is!!!

View attachment 3959

DSD317, did you buy it there in SugarLand? I almost pulled the trigger for a 1/13 pickup here in the Houston area too. Decided to wait on my dji.com order to arrive. But if they show up here in Houston at Best Buy and dji.com still hasn't shipped, I may go to BestBuy and get it there . . . .

DSD317, did you buy it there in SugarLand? I almost pulled the trigger for a 1/13 pickup here in the Houston area too. Decided to wait on my dji.com order to arrive. But if they show up here in Houston at Best Buy and dji.com still hasn't shipped, I may go to BestBuy and get it there . . . .

No, I didn't buy it. I ordered mine through Apple on Sept. 30th and received it on Nov. 15th. Good luck with your order!

ugh, finally got mine ordered from BB be here Saturday. what a nightmare. Long story short. Bank froze my card, had to ship a new one, account was frozen etc.. All b/c I'm so impatient i had 5k in pending/cancelled transactions lol

The rumor is that DJI will be caught up with all retailers by 1/18, and from the looks of things, seems like it might actually be true.

I'm keeping my $1199 FlyMore order with B&H. No tax and $100 less. I can wait another week or 2 to have an extra $191 in my pocket.
Was it on sale at B&H? How did you get $1199 for the Fly More?

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

What I find really strange about the B&H deal a few days ago..... Is why would they have a discount when they don't even have the product????

I guess maybe they have a very large order coming in and need to have allot of them pre-sold?

This whole Mavic Pro thing has been one cluster $%%# after another..... the only thing positive about the Mavic..... is it seams to be rock solid in terms of software and hardware!!

Just went to the DJI store, clicked on Mavic, and they don't even offer the Fly More Combo. WTF?

Hey. I just purchased a dji mAvic with the fly more combo yesterday. When you click the mavic and select preferences you can add fly more combo for $300usd as an add on. The shipping out 5-7 business days.

Also does anyone know when they ship out the mavic in let's say 5 business days, how long will it take to get to Toronto,Canada ? This is from DJI.com store

Ordered yesterday at noon. Expected delivery to local store tomorrow. Got the pick up notice at noon today! I now have a Mavic, picked up this afternoon! Time to cxl the Apple order lol.

Mavic are listed as available at Newegg.

Attachments

• IMG_2107.PNG
    IMG_2107.PNG
    276.1 KB · Views: 28
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo