DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic in stock at best buy - hurry!

Ordered the Mavic Pro Bundle from DJI on 1/5. Just got word that it has SHIPPED but no delivery date yet. Coming Fedex from China - could take a few extra days! But at least it's on the way!! No shipping charge. No tax.

I cancelled my previous order with Amazon who now indicates the drone is unavailable (sold out). The other day they said it wouldn't ship until March. Geez. Glad we are finally putting this search to rest!

BB is now sold out. I had to return mine last night after it arriving the same afternoon... gimbal issue. They could not reorder :-(

Reactions: Uter12345
Ordered from BB online wednesday for Saturday ship to store. Got notification to pickup Friday at noon. Unbox, charge, watch every YouTube video out there on the Mavice, still haven't had my first flight due to local weather issues.

Now I'm spending a fortune on accessories. Trackimo, Maxpedition bag, extra battery, tablet adapter, and controller stick protection.

It's back in stock at bestbuy.com as of 6:30pm eastern, 1/16/2017.

For those that don't mind paying sales tax, order up!!

They also now show (it's sold out though) the fly more combo and batteries. Signs the drought is over

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hey,dpv. Thanks for the info about Best Buy. I had a Mavic preordered from Cabelas expecting to get it around the second week in February. I saw your post on the 12th, immediately checked Best Buy .com. It said available for store pickup in 2 days if ordered by 1pm. I instantly ordered another Mavic. I was shocked. The next afternoon( only 27 hours after placing the order) , I received a text saying my order was ready for pickup!! I couldn't hardly believe my luck! I raced to the local store and picked up my new Mavic . When I got home with it I called and cancelled the Cabelas order. Thanks again for the hot tip! Now if it'd just stop raining I could go fly it.⛈⛈

Reactions: dpv
Ordered from BB online wednesday for Saturday ship to store. Got notification to pickup Friday at noon. Unbox, charge, watch every YouTube video out there on the Mavice, still haven't had my first flight due to local weather issues.

Now I'm spending a fortune on accessories. Trackimo, Maxpedition bag, extra battery, tablet adapter, and controller stick protection.
Test flight inside?

Sent from my SM-N920P using MavicPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Hey,dpv. Thanks for the info about Best Buy. I had a Mavic preordered from Cabelas expecting to get it around the second week in February. I saw your post on the 12th, immediately checked Best Buy .com. It said available for store pickup in 2 days if ordered by 1pm. I instantly ordered another Mavic. I was shocked. The next afternoon( only 27 hours after placing the order) , I received a text saying my order was ready for pickup!! I couldn't hardly believe my luck! I raced to the local store and picked up my new Mavic . When I got home with it I called and cancelled the Cabelas order. Thanks again for the hot tip! Now if it'd just stop raining I could go fly it.⛈⛈

Awesome! Have fun flying :D

When I looked today Best Buy had mavic fly more available, not sure if there is still stock, had no standard options

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998