DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic in TV Show

Cobo

Reactions
So I was watching "The Blacklist" (series 4 episode 9) on Netflix earlier today, and a guy gets cornered by the FBI and is told to handover some contraband, sure enough, attached to a Mavic Pro. As the perp holds his hands up while he has multiple cops with guns aimed at him, he has the Mavic in one hand and it flies off with the contraband attached as the perp tells the FBI he's not controlling the drone. The cops shoot at the drone as it flies off into the distance. Funny scene!

So I was watching "The Blacklist" (series 4 episode 9) on Netflix earlier today, and a guy gets cornered by the FBI and is told to handover some contraband, sure enough, attached to a Mavic Pro. As the perp holds his hands up while he has multiple cops with guns aimed at him, he has the Mavic in one hand and it flies off with the contraband attached as the perp tells the FBI he's not controlling the drone. The cops shoot at the drone as it flies off into the distance. Funny scene!
Cool, I have watched up to season two, then kind of lost interest, is it still good?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78