DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic lost connection with RC, looking for reasons

Leszek

Reactions
Hi, just have new Mavic Pro. During in door flight mavic lost connection with RC in atti mode. After firmware update i it hapend again. Service DJI told me about missing GPS signal but Ithing they are wrong. Any ideas ???

Reactions: Rnl
I was short time I catch him, second time Mavic was on the table and lost connection. I turned off and later turned on RC but connection not back. Have to restsart the drone and RC

I would first try to re-new the binding between remote controller and Mavic. Is there a high WIFI presence in your room, with various strong WIFI networks around? Then I would change the location.
In worst case if nothing helps I would refresh the firmware on remote and Mavic, using the DJI Assistant 2 PC software. If even that doesn't fix the problem it is a matter of guarantee and I would try to get the whole set exchanged.

Thx a lot and I did it. I had interesting conversation with person who understand RC problems. He told me that Mavic teansmiter is powerfull with strong signal causing an interferences in small areas. Also the problem is with wifi routers. They can affect on connection of the drone. Finishing can You send any link how to make the binding procedure?

Once again THX for respond.
Leszek

Just follow the binding process within the GO4 app and remote settings. You will have to press the binding button at the Mavic, too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent