DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic/Macbook problem .

Ciganoboxer

Reactions
Guys need some advice ,long story but had to totally wipe my MacBook Pro to day re downloaded all my done software but since doing so my MacBook or DroneZbreak does not recognise when my drone is plugged in !?
DJI assist seems to see it though !?
Any ideas ?
Thx Garry

About DroneZbreak, in the readme.txt it is said than Hig Sierra OS is not (yet) supported. So my question is did you update your OS in the wipe process?

About DroneZbreak, in the readme.txt it is said than Hig Sierra OS is not (yet) supported. So my question is did you update your OS in the wipe process?
I have since sorted it and Sierra OS is still working fine for me so far .

Could you tell me iOS version do you have ?
The number.

ec74c03414ffba9e1ae5d9d089b52332.jpg

I was asking because I have almost the same problem, DroneZbreak app don't detect my Mavic neither, and I'm on iOS 10.13.1
Maybe we should downgrad the firmware first, I will try and keep you update but later it's now almost 2am where I live.
Time to sleep.

I downgrade my Mavic firmware to 1.3 but my problem still there. :(
So I put it back on latest one.
I hope an new version of DroneZBreak will arrive soon.

I downgrade my Mavic firmware to 1.3 but my problem still there. :(
So I put it back on latest one.
I hope an new version of DroneZBreak will arrive soon.

I had exactly the same problem once after i re-installed my Mac operating system .
Just reinstall your DJI assistant, then restart your Mac, then reinstall your DroneZBreak then restart once again .
I had to run through that process probably two or three times before it was fine [emoji1360]
Hope that helps .

I had so many issues with mac, i resorted to using bootcamp and loading win7 on my macbook for mavic dji assistant 2. It never worked for me on mac OS, only on windows.

Now its the same laptop but dual boot. Highly recommended for small things that require WIN only applications.

You can run windows app on your Mac without dualboot
I use most of my windows app on my mac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada