DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini 1, can't downgrade from 01.00.0600

I am very sorry it didn't work out for you. I really hoped that you would succeed. I will keep on trying to find what I did differently. One last thing. I am not logged into assistant and data authorization is off. 🙏
Well, again if you had a Mavic Mini that was on 0600 and were able to downgrade we really have something exiting here as neither the free hacking tools (That i used to downgrade the Mavic Pro) nor the 2 known hack-for-pay sites (approx $40) claim to be able to do that.
So if there would be a reproducable way to do this, this would be really unique!

Thanks for trying Thumbswayup

Ender

Well, again if you had a Mavic Mini that was on 0600 and were able to downgrade we really have something exiting here as neither the free hacking tools (That i used to downgrade the Mavic Pro) nor the 2 known hack-for-pay sites (approx $40) claim to be able to do that.
So if there would be a reproducable way to do this, this would be really unique!

Thanks for trying Thumbswayup

Ender
Please don't give up yet. I know its frustrating to try something that seems impossible. If I was able to do it, it means its not impossible. I think it needs tiime and patience.
Check out these other videos I used. These are the main videos that helped me to downgrade.

Hope you dont give up and succeed. Cheers.

Please don't give up yet. I know its frustrating to try something that seems impossible. If I was able to do it, it means its not impossible. I think it needs tiime and patience.
Check out these other videos I used. These are the main videos that helped me to downgrade.

Hope you dont give up and succeed. Cheers.
Hello again. Its me now bugging you. Sorry. I normally dont give up when trying out something. Sometimes I take days until I get it done or Until I am sure I have failed. Having said that, I managed to get an assistant installation file from my sons laptop. I think its one version before the one I had. I am sure it will work out fine. Before I uploaded it to Wetransfer I deleted every dji software from his laptop and did a fresh install. I did all the steps mentioned before I connected to the drone. When I connected to the drone it showed up like mine. So I think you should do the same, clear all the dji software from your computer and do a fresh install. dont connect to your drone untill you are done with all the steps. I think the previous installs have logs that are preventing changes to the permissions and stuff. I remember it took me a couple of tries before I succeeded.

Here is a link to dji assistant for consumer drones v2.1.8

@Dredan72
Grazie per gli screenshot!
E hai iniziato con 0600?

Incredibile, non riesco a far apparire le impostazioni di sicurezza come per te, forse è a causa di Win11, devo controllare.

Riferirò qui.

Ender

@Dredan72
Thank you for the screenshots!
And you started out with 0600?

Amazing, i cannot get the security settings to look as it does for you, maybe that is because of Win11, i have to check.

I will report here.

Ender
you have to add manually the user everyone then select it to change the flags, sorry for english, I am from italy

What is the verdict? Not to change the parameters? I already changed mine to 45 on sport and 30 on normal. I haven't flown much with it like that but it feels snappy. Oh I was able to to downgrade from .0600 to .0400. I used DJI Assistant 2 for consumer drones.
I need an answer

I changed mine and it working alright. Before I changed the parameters I downgraded to .400 from .600. I used dji assistant 2 for consumer drones.
Ive tried everything and its definatly impossible to downgrade from .600 to anything you defiantly either are just making a simple understanding mistake or its just a dud. If you can go back to .600 and make a raw video no editing inbetween on it going back to .400 when i see that with my own eyes and if you really did do that and make the video im sure youd become famous. You apparently can do something that not out of a few billion people have been able to do...

一次问好。现在是我在烦你。对再起。我通常在尝试某件事时不会放弃。有时我需要几天时间才能完成,或者直达我确定我失败了。话虽如此,我从我儿子设计法笔记本电脑上得到了一个辅助安装文件。我认为它是我拥有的版本之前的一个版本。我相信它会成功的。在我将它传到 Wetransfer 之前,我从他的笔记本电脑上删除了所有dji 软件并进行了全新安装。在连接到无人机之前,我完成了所有提示的步骤。当我连接到无人机时,它就像我的一样出现了。所以我认为你应该做同样的事的事情,清除你电脑上的所有dji软件并重新安装。在完成所有步骤之前,不要连接到无人机。我认为以前的安装有阻止更改权限和内部容的日记。

这是消费级无人机大疆助手 v2.1.8 的链接

https://we.tl/t-KYA7yRLfzP[ [/网址]
再一次问好。现在是我在烦你。对不起。我通常在尝试某事时不会放弃。有时我需要几天时间才能完成,或者直到我确定我失败了。话虽如此,我设法从我儿子的笔记本电脑上得到了一个助手安装文件。我认为它是我拥有的版本之前的一个版本。我相信它会成功的。在我将它上传到 Wetransfer 之前,我从他的笔记本电脑上删除了所有 dji 软件并进行了全新安装。在连接到无人机之前,我完成了所有提到的步骤。当我连接到无人机时,它就像我的一样出现了。所以我认为你应该做同样的事情,清除你电脑上的所有 dji 软件并重新安装。在完成所有步骤之前,不要连接到无人机。我认为以前的安装有阻止更改权限和内容的日志。

这是消费级无人机大疆助手 v2.1.8 的链接

Hello again. Its me now bugging you. Sorry. I normally dont give up when trying out something. Sometimes I take days until I get it done or Until I am sure I have failed. Having said that, I managed to get an assistant installation file from my sons laptop. I think its one version before the one I had. I am sure it will work out fine. Before I uploaded it to Wetransfer I deleted every dji software from his laptop and did a fresh install. I did all the steps mentioned before I connected to the drone. When I connected to the drone it showed up like mine. So I think you should do the same, clear all the dji software from your computer and do a fresh install. dont connect to your drone untill you are done with all the steps. I think the previous installs have logs that are preventing changes to the permissions and stuff. I remember it took me a couple of tries before I succeeded.

Here is a link to dji assistant for consumer drones v2.1.8

Can you upload the file again? Thank you very much. I also want to try to downgrade it, but the latest version of assent2 does not have an ini file

我很抱歉它没有为你工作。我真的希望你能成功。我会继续努力寻找我所做的事情。最后一件事。我没有登录助手,数据授权已关闭。🙏
我按照你的指示操作,但仍然看不到其他固件,太可悲了

Attachments

• }T_~L{7Q)QWAH7Q{Q0]]H$S.png
    }T_~L{7Q)QWAH7Q{Q0]]H$S.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 49
Mavic mini downgrade.

Disclaimer. Do this at your own risk. I will not be liable for any damages that may come as a result of this.

Install DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer).
Go to where you installed the assistant 2(consumer) In my case C drive. Open Program files (x86)\Dji product)\Dji assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series))\DJIEngine)\defaultsettings. Edit default settings with note pad.(very important). Edit upgrade_enable from 0 to 1. Save. Close note pad. Right click on note pad and open properties. Here click on security at the top. To change permissions click edit. Under permissions for everyone allow everything except full control and special permissions. Apply. Close everything. Launch Dji assistant 2 consumer. Switch on the mini, connect the cable when you hear the chime. Mavic mini will be detected. Open the icon in the assistant, all the firmwares will be visible together with the current. Choose the firmware you want to downgrade to and hit upgrade next to it. There wont be downgrade button, just upgrade. Go ahead and do it. Wait a few minutes and you are good to go. Now you can change parameters as you like with drone hacks. I believe this can work with mini 2 as well as others.

Sorry to have taken long to reply. Haven't been able to log in. Hope it helps.
Does it work with mini 3 pro?
Anyone else manage to get it to work?

Is it possible to share again version DJI+Assistant+2(Consumer+Drones+Series)+2.1.18. I would try this method on Mavic Mini

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent