DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini 1 coreboard swap with mini se

Hi guys I need some advice is it possible to swap mini 1 core board with mini se?
I can't say yea or nay but aside from anything else, there will be the need to calibrate the old camera/new board combination using Python and the associated scripts.
Then, depending which way you want to do the swap, you have the problem of fitting a square pin into a a round hole i.e mUSB vs probably USB-C connections. i.e you may have to file the shell to accept the new USB connector
There might also be voltage problems but that is pure speculation, the power/ESC board may take care of that by design.

I can't say yea or nay but aside from anything else, there will be the need to calibrate the old camera/new board combination using Python and the associated scripts.
Then, depending which way you want to do the swap, you have the problem of fitting a square pin into a a round hole i.e mUSB vs probably USB-C connections. i.e you may have to file the shell to accept the new USB connector
There might also be voltage problems but that is pure speculation, the power/ESC board may take care of that by design.
Thanks for the reply the only reason why I wanted to change the board is because I'm getting a downward vision sensor error and can't take off I have not changed the 3in1 ribbon cable to see if that will sort out the issue I asked this question only because I can buy a second hand mini se board cheaper than the 3in1 cable but I think I will rather just buy the cable then end up having bigger problems using the mini se board.

Reactions: powellste
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803