DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini 10” tablet with sunhood holder for iPad Air

ATP

Reactions
Hello all, I have a Mavic Mini and use an iPad Air for the display.
To use the above display I needed a pad holder and purchased a Lekufee tablet holder for CDN$34.99.
Within a month the plastic panel that holds the internal springs in place broke.
Being a never say die kind of guy, I reassembled the springs and held the cover on with a rubberband.
This of course did not last more than a month either which leads me to the question;
What tablet holder would you recommend to hold a 10 inch iPad and sunhood?
Cheers. Tom

Probably something like a Mavmount 4.0 which has more metal in it's construction

I use this one;
Tablet holder
mounted to a piece of plywood cut to fit the controller. I don't like it because it doesn't grip the tablet tight enough and will allow the iPad to slide out sideways. It's been getting the job done.
Edit. Here's an image of the one I've got, that could slip out sideways. I can open the original link just fine, I guess I'm not doing it right.

Attachments

• 71EgSF-uzXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71EgSF-uzXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I use this one;
Tablet holder
mounted to a piece of plywood cut to fit the controller. I don't like it because it doesn't grip the tablet tight enough and will allow the iPad to slide out sideways. It's been getting the job done.
Hi, do you have a different link? This one takes me to a blank USA Amazon link. Perhaps a name or web address?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun