DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini 2 Battery Extractor

There was a member here that got worked up pretty good over not being able to get the battery out of his mini 2. Seems like a handy little item, nice work.

Oh I like this wonderful idea. It’s something everyone should have on cold weather to help get your battery out of the drone [emoji3]

It's wierd but after a day or 2 I never had a problem pulling the MM battery but with the Mini2 I just can't get the hang of it, even all Warman indoors. Something about the slightly different shape or maybe tighter tolerances or something. I may just have to make something like this.

I knew it would not be long before someone came up with one.

I've added version of the clip with pocket clip. Makes it easier to have on hand and organise it in the bag.
View attachment 122120
Man, if shipping from Poland wouldn't kill me I'd be asking you to sell me a few if these. I normally like designing and making my own stuff but don't have a 3d printer and what you have here is really slick.

There are online services for this stuff but they usually charge a premium. Perhaps there's a makerspace or something local you could make it in... but with current pandemic situation that might not be as available...

Time to get a 3d printer! :)

Reactions: Aeolus0130
You might be right about getting the printer but that would send me down a whole OTHER rabbit hole of frivolous spending. I wanna save up for when the Mavic3 comes out?
Who wouldn't want a whole new avenue of spending ;] But aside from it being fun thing it can be actually useful. Especially for mounts, mods that fix annoyances.

New owner here and already have sore fingers from trying to remove the battery ! I'll be asking a friend to print a couple of these for me.

Many thanks.

This thread made my day, because I now know that I'm not the only one who thinks getting the batteries out of the Mini 2 is a major PITA!

I'd happily pay $25 for one of these, if I could buy one from a reliable USA distributor.

Or anyone here, if I could POD...

Suggestions?

Thx,

TCS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+