DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini 2

Not in all jurisdictions. OP is from India so I don't presume to know what the rules are there.

Flying in cloud would be the same as flying in fog. Not something I would do personally.
Well then, I'll ammend my post to: "That should be illegal -- no visual line of site -- and it is illegal in India."

Use extreme caution if the temperature is near the freezing level and of course if you fear being arrested.

Reactions: timinator
I don't think he is asking about the legality of flying through cloud. He's asking if the mini Can fly through clouds.
Obviously, but the point is, he's asking the wrong question first, and anyone who knows the answer to the question he asked (because they've tried it) probably should keep it to themselves. Perhaps I was mistaken, but I assumed that anyone asking that question on a public forum might not know it's illegal.

Use extreme caution if the temperature is near the freezing level and of course if you fear being arrested.
Hiflyer, this is probably helpful for the guy. I can certainly think of a few situations where one could get a great setup with low cloud, perhaps near a body of water, early in the morning.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre