DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Air Pro Otterbox Belt Clip Phone Holder

gkas

Reactions
I came across this on Thingiverse. Mavic Mini Air Pro Otterbox Belt Clip Phone Holder
It's a site for 3D printer models. I have a Samsung S8+ phone in an Otterbox belt case. I love this case. It's why I still have a 3+ year old phone in one piece. I've tried a lot of solutions for mounting my phone to the Mavic Mini controller without removing the phone from the case. I've used tablet mounts, clamp mounts. They all require that you mount only the case. Usable, but not great. This holder mounts the Otterbox Belt Clip to the extension. I didn't realize it, but you can mount the phone with the screen facing outward. I reread Otterbox and they say it makes the clip into phone viewing stand. Flip the phone on the clip and the clip mounts to this extension. It mounts easily and is very secure. A little sandpaper on the sharp mount edges make the clip slide on and off much easier. I printed it with Priline Carbon Fiber PC filament. I'm extremely satisfied with this. The only downside is that it is slightly bulky to store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S