Get the most from your Mavic
Join thousands of Mavic owners helping each other
Join Us Now

Mavic mini and drug rehab therapy

LankALank

Reaction score
I am currently in a drug rehab facility and I am also a Mavic mini owner Due to rules and regulations I am not allowed to have or fly it in the facility area Man I sure do miss that thing I had so much fun with it but I look at it this way I will be able to fly again soon I will also use it as a tool to keep me sober.So thank you DJI For the Mavic mini because it may just save my life and I mean that

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Here's to hoping and praying you do GREAT and are able to enjoy a LIFETIME of sobriety and happiness!!

xspwhite

Reaction score
Congratulations on your road to sobriety. If you have access to a computer maybe you can take advantage of the dji flight simulator. If not, the google play store has some good ones for android phone. I don't know what Apple has to offer.

Reactions: LankALank

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I hope you the best also and hope you checked yourself in and not put in by the court. You have to be the one that wants it. I know, had a son I put in 3 different times to keep him from pulling time but he never changed.
Just played the system. He did finally want to get straight himself and got straight.And is doing very well now but you got to want it.
Good luck to you and will have you in my prayers. Thumbswayup

LankALank

Reaction score
I hope you the best also and hope you checked yourself in and not put in by the court. You have to be the one that wants it. I know, had a son I put in 3 different times to keep him from pulling time but he never changed.
Just played the system. He did finally want to get straight himself and got straight.And is doing very well now but you got to want it.
Good luck to you and will have you in my prayers. Thumbswayup
Thank u so much. Yes I Checked my self in.i got tired of being drug dependent.im learning new ways to live drug free.one of them being drone flying.it puts me at pease when I’m flying my bird.i love that little thing so much.i told dji that my mini is helping save my life.but again thanks for ur support.people like you keeps me moving forward

LankALank

Reaction score
Congratulations on your road to sobriety. If you have access to a computer maybe you can take advantage of the dji flight simulator. If not, the google play store has some good ones for android phone. I don't know what Apple has to offer.
I will definitely try it tomorrow.were allowed to access computers here during free time.thank u for ur support that’s what I look for it give me power to move forward

Reactions: BigAl07

maohmc

Reaction score
Congratulations for taking the road towards sobriety. Thing like flying the drone and the side activities like photography and video editing are great to keep you away from any type of drugs.

Gindra

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hang in there, Brother. I've been clean and sober for over 35 years now. And as mentioned above, one day at a time.

So glad that you found drone piloting to be fulfilling. It is one heck of a hobby and even has potential as a career for some.

Be at Peace.

LankALank

Reaction score
Hang in there, Brother. I've been clean and sober for over 35 years now. And as mentioned above, one day at a time.

So glad that you found drone piloting to be fulfilling. It is one heck of a hobby and even has potential as a career for some.

Be at Peace.
I’m on the path of finding my peace ,and my happiness is drone piloting.i would love making a career out of this.but I have to take it one day at a time.thank u for your supportive words.Congatz on your 35 years of sobriety..I hope one day I’ll be able to reach that mark.

Reactions: Gindra

wjkrysak

lesser known member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Enjoy your flying an the peace that it provides, one day at a time. Wish you well in your recovery and flying.

ringraham

Reaction score
Drones won't keep you clean but meetings could. Congratulations on taking the first step. 33 years clean here and still going to meetings and working steps. Following the rules in treatment is not easy but it is good practice. One day at a time.

LankALank

Reaction score
Drones won't keep you clean but meetings could. Congratulations on taking the first step. 33 years clean here and still going to meetings and working steps. Following the rules in treatment is not easy but it is good practice. One day at a time.
Thank u for the advice.i have a sponsore who’s making me go to a meeting a night.before my relapse I was a meeting machine goin to some twice a day.congrats on your 33 I’m working towards that amount of time.

Classic flyer

Reaction score
I am currently in a drug rehab facility and I am also a Mavic mini owner Due to rules and regulations I am not allowed to have or fly it in the facility area Man I sure do miss that thing I had so much fun with it but I look at it this way I will be able to fly again soon I will also use it as a tool to keep me sober.So thank you DJI For the Mavic mini because it may just save my life and I mean that
Wishing you much success with your recovery and sobriety...be smart fly safe

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miro Kolev