DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini and drug rehab therapy

LankALank

Reactions
I am currently in a drug rehab facility and I am also a Mavic mini owner Due to rules and regulations I am not allowed to have or fly it in the facility area Man I sure do miss that thing I had so much fun with it but I look at it this way I will be able to fly again soon I will also use it as a tool to keep me sober.So thank you DJI For the Mavic mini because it may just save my life and I mean that

Here's to hoping and praying you do GREAT and are able to enjoy a LIFETIME of sobriety and happiness!!

Congratulations on your road to sobriety. If you have access to a computer maybe you can take advantage of the dji flight simulator. If not, the google play store has some good ones for android phone. I don't know what Apple has to offer.

I hope you the best also and hope you checked yourself in and not put in by the court. You have to be the one that wants it. I know, had a son I put in 3 different times to keep him from pulling time but he never changed.
Just played the system. He did finally want to get straight himself and got straight.And is doing very well now but you got to want it.
Good luck to you and will have you in my prayers. Thumbswayup

I hope you the best also and hope you checked yourself in and not put in by the court. You have to be the one that wants it. I know, had a son I put in 3 different times to keep him from pulling time but he never changed.
Just played the system. He did finally want to get straight himself and got straight.And is doing very well now but you got to want it.
Good luck to you and will have you in my prayers. Thumbswayup
Thank u so much. Yes I Checked my self in.i got tired of being drug dependent.im learning new ways to live drug free.one of them being drone flying.it puts me at pease when I’m flying my bird.i love that little thing so much.i told dji that my mini is helping save my life.but again thanks for ur support.people like you keeps me moving forward

Congratulations on your road to sobriety. If you have access to a computer maybe you can take advantage of the dji flight simulator. If not, the google play store has some good ones for android phone. I don't know what Apple has to offer.
I will definitely try it tomorrow.were allowed to access computers here during free time.thank u for ur support that’s what I look for it give me power to move forward

Hang in there, Brother. I've been clean and sober for over 35 years now. And as mentioned above, one day at a time.

So glad that you found drone piloting to be fulfilling. It is one heck of a hobby and even has potential as a career for some.

Be at Peace.

Hang in there, Brother. I've been clean and sober for over 35 years now. And as mentioned above, one day at a time.

So glad that you found drone piloting to be fulfilling. It is one heck of a hobby and even has potential as a career for some.

Be at Peace.
I’m on the path of finding my peace ,and my happiness is drone piloting.i would love making a career out of this.but I have to take it one day at a time.thank u for your supportive words.Congatz on your 35 years of sobriety..I hope one day I’ll be able to reach that mark.

Enjoy your flying an the peace that it provides, one day at a time. Wish you well in your recovery and flying.

Drones won't keep you clean but meetings could. Congratulations on taking the first step. 33 years clean here and still going to meetings and working steps. Following the rules in treatment is not easy but it is good practice. One day at a time.
Drones won't keep you clean but meetings could. Congratulations on taking the first step. 33 years clean here and still going to meetings and working steps. Following the rules in treatment is not easy but it is good practice. One day at a time.
Thank u for the advice.i have a sponsore who’s making me go to a meeting a night.before my relapse I was a meeting machine goin to some twice a day.congrats on your 33 I’m working towards that amount of time.

I am currently in a drug rehab facility and I am also a Mavic mini owner Due to rules and regulations I am not allowed to have or fly it in the facility area Man I sure do miss that thing I had so much fun with it but I look at it this way I will be able to fly again soon I will also use it as a tool to keep me sober.So thank you DJI For the Mavic mini because it may just save my life and I mean that
Wishing you much success with your recovery and sobriety...be smart fly safe

I understand completely. People who have not been around of directly or indirectly been affected by drug addiction don’t understand and its not the same as say alcohol ( both are awful) but drug addiction has so many aspects and they are all individual addictions on top of the physical drug addiction itself.. especially when it opiates. Drug addiction consumes a huge chunk of time with prices so high the whole day can revolve around getting the fix. First is getting the money then you have to go call and arrange to pick up which sometimes can take long then the process of consuming the stuff and yes its all about stopping the sickness/withdrawal but once you detox or have something like methadone now you have a huge amount of time that used to be all about the drug not to mention that most people u know are into the drig life so u kinda have to stop associating with that circle.. unless you can fill that time or have a different social circle you need to fill that time and i commend you on your decision to try ... hope all is well

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54