Mavic mini - Back leg wont fold in!

cmart7

Reactions
<div class="bbWrapper"><i>Hi guys, my 2 month old mavic mini leg wont fold in...what to do? Is perfect working order. thx.</i></div>

<div class="bbWrapper"><div class="bbMediaWrapper" data-media-site-id="youtube" data-media-key="c3ounLG7qXo"> <div class="bbMediaWrapper-inner"> <iframe loading="lazy" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c3ounLG7qXo?wmode=opaque" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe> </div> </div><div class="bbMediaWrapper" data-media-site-id="youtube" data-media-key="c3ounLG7qXo"> <div class="bbMediaWrapper-inner"> <iframe loading="lazy" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c3ounLG7qXo?wmode=opaque" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe> </div> </div>This might help.</div>

Reactions: rickfmdj
<div class="bbWrapper">If it&#039;s only 2 months old and never been crashed, that would be a warranty issue. Doing a repair yourself can void the warranty.</div>

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote data-attributes="member: 136135" data-quote="cmart7" data-source="post: 1113192" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=1113192" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" rel="nofollow" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-1113192">cmart7 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent js-expandContent "> <i>Hi guys, my 2 month old mavic mini leg wont fold in...what to do? Is perfect working order. thx.</i> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink js-expandLink"><a role="button" tabindex="0">Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Send it back for a replacement drone.</div>

Reactions: Cw4bray
<div class="bbWrapper">There are 2 small philips screws that hold the arm onto a metal rotating hinge. <br /> Try loosening each screw about 1/8&quot; of a turn. If these screws are too tight they will make contact with the hinged fixed body and not allow it to move freely.<br /> If this solves the problem then tighten each screw snugly to determine which screw is too long.<br /> Remove that screw and run a file against the end of the screw to remove a few thousandths then try again.<br /> If loosening the screws does not fix the problem then it is a defective hinge assembly.</div>

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus