DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini battery board

Make sure I understand this one. Maybe I missed something.
Bigger battery?

Reactions: Chewbacca
It'll be a cheap option $5/£4 for two 18650 batteries or $50/£50 for a DJI battery when you can get them. Or tear up a few laptop batteries that have Samsung cells then it's as good as the original

Isn't that what y'all are doing anyway? Lol I used to do that when I first started vaping years ago. I wonder what it'd look like if one of those ( Mod Removed ) batteries vented in the Mini 500 ft in the air at around dusk! ???

Last edited by a moderator:
For me the usage of 18650 cells was one killer argument for buying the Mini. These cells guarantee to me that I can continue flying the Mini even in years, when my original 3 batteries are dead and DJI will fail with selling spare ones.

Its not a short story,boards,firmware,lock up,too many things ...

Yes, I understand all your very hard work, but this is an excellent result and can open new perspectives for other models as well. Perhaps the best news of the last year on the battery mod. Do you think it's possible to replicate also for the Mavic Air battery? If you use cells with a larger capacity, does the flight time reported in the DJI app increase?

Yes, I understand all your very hard work, but this is an excellent result and can open new perspectives for other models as well. Perhaps the best news of the last year on the battery mod. Do you think it's possible to replicate also for the Mavic Air battery? If you use cells with a larger capacity, does the flight time reported in the DJI app increase?
No problem i can do that same platforms

Do you plan on selling these? If not would you consider sharing your mod with us?
Sorry he can share but he cannot sell without being a vender.

@zengcheng please stop posting duplicate post all over the forum.
Guys sorry but had to delete several post. Continue but
do keep in mind the guidelines here.
Any question you can message me but do not post it.

I was unable to see the video you posted,
Tired replacing the cell with 3600mah 18650 but i was locked out of the battery and wont charge. How did you unlocked it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa