DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini battery issue

MavicMaverick92

Reactions
I wonder if anyone else is having this possible issue. I charge my 2 batteries full but when I put them in the drone it reads 93%. I figured at first it's just how the batteries are, maybe a full charge would ruin them so they purposely charge to 93% then stop. Then I remembered a video of a range test I watched and the posters battery read 100% and took a a few minutes to drop to 93%. That's a few minutes of flight time I'm missing out on. Short of buying a 3 replacement batteries and using my old ones as backups I'm not sure what to do here.

I wonder if anyone else is having this possible issue. I charge my 2 batteries full but when I put them in the drone it reads 93%. I figured at first it's just how the batteries are, maybe a full charge would ruin them so they purposely charge to 93% then stop. Then I remembered a video of a range test I watched and the posters battery read 100% and took a a few minutes to drop to 93%. That's a few minutes of flight time I'm missing out on. Short of buying a 3 replacement batteries and using my old ones as backups I'm not sure what to do here.

all mine did that, I found that if I charged one in the quad and then power on for a few minutes then charge again it reached 100% but it was hit and miss, the other thing I found was using a slow charger (standard 5v) also occasionally charged a battery to 100%

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa