DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini class action info speed error

Have you experienced loss of control possibly due to bent blades in storage?

• Yes, I use third party blade storage, blades crossed #2 or similar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I use third party blade storage, blades free, non perpendicular, no case

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where are the rest of my comments and pics and videos

Mavic Mini class action info speed error​

This topic thread (Mavic Mini class action...) is posted here in the Mavic Crash & Flyaway Assistance section, under General Forums, of the MavicPilots Forum.

You have been posting photos and videos in the other thread (Motor Speed Error....):
mavicpilots.com/threads/motor-speed-error-mavic-mini.86130/post-1172037

MOTOR SPEED ERROR MAVIC MINI​

Reactions: FlyBackOU812
What's the opinion on this type of prop holder, I like the way that the hold the props at 45', but they just look as if they would warp the props?s-l1600.jpg

Just to eliminate the obvious, what version of firmware is your Mini running? The Motor Speed Error warning was first introduced in v01.00.0500. So, if you're running an earlier version of firmware that would be one reason why you've never seen the error message.

But if you are already on v01.00.0500, then there must be some other reason. I'd like to see photos of how you store your prop blades.

Wouldn't you say that Virginia Beach is sometimes hot? Surely there's more than that to your theory.
Yes it definitely gets hot in Va Beach but that only speaks for my theory not against it. I live where it should be happiness to me but because I've always used the velcro it doesn't effect it. In your theory theres absolutely no reason I shouldn't be having the problem on account of the way I store mine and that I live in hot climate

Yes it definitely gets hot in Va Beach but that only speaks for my theory not against it. I live where it should be happening to me but because I've always used the velcro it doesn't effect it. In your theory theres absolutely no reason I shouldn't be having the problem on account of the way I store mine and that I live in hot climate
Yes. I do find that curious.

I'm not convinced whether heat has anything to do with it. Some say that if the blade is heated while it's being bent that would make it more likely to stay permanently deformed. But in any case, it's still the bending that's the issue. Heat alone, without also mechanically forcing the blades to bend, shouldn't be a problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy