DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini combo $450 with apple discount

PalmPilot

Reactions
I finally pulled the trigger and bought the darn thing. I had a pre-order, cancelled it. Added to Amazon cart, canceled. Finally read online that the units were sold at the Apple store. Ordered online for pickup and had forgotten my company gets apple discount which was saved to my apple ID. Final cost was $450+tax and bought the mavic mini refresh $39. Image.jpeg

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

I finally pulled the trigger and bought the darn thing. I had a pre-order, cancelled it. Added to Amazon cart, canceled. Finally read online that the units were sold at the Apple store. Ordered online for pickup and had forgotten my company gets apple discount which was saved to my apple ID. Final cost was $450+tax and bought the mavic mini refresh $39. View attachment 93806
I'm missing something "Final cost was $450+tax and bought the mavic mini refresh $39."
Well I was until I pasted your statement, refresh is a DJI thing or Apple?

I was looking on Amazon and they wanted to sell some thing from a warranty company that I have heard of. Usureon?

Still missing something, in the picture I see a apple that has I bite out of it. Some bananas and maybe some tennis balls.

Rod

"am missing something "Final cost was $450+tax and bought the mavic mini refresh $39."
Well I was until I pasted your statement, refresh is a DJI thing or Apple"

You can buy the refresh direct from DJI. I bought the Fly More Combo from apple store and went online to DJI website and bought the refresh.

The green balls are guavas :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RodPad
Welcome to the forum! Lucky you. Our apple store has a display model of just the regular kit. When I inquired if the standard or flymore was a stocking item, the associate said no, but was more than willing to order it for me.
Not really the best sales pitch imho.
Have fun with it, read the sub forums dedicated to the mini, lots of info and members willing to help out.

Reactions: PalmPilot
"am missing something "Final cost was $450+tax and bought the mavic mini refresh $39."
Well I was until I pasted your statement, refresh is a DJI thing or Apple"

You can buy the refresh direct from DJI. I bought the Fly More Combo from apple store and went online to DJI website and bought the refresh.

The green balls are guavas :)
Apple sells Minis, guavas and bananas, but no apples? ;)

Reactions: PalmPilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54