DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Distance test

Phxbird57

Reactions
The weather was great yesterday for some distance flying. I've done a few with the Mavic Mini. and made it back. It does have great range for it's size. I have done some distance runs with the Phantom 3, Phantom 4 and the Mavic pro. I would say I have some background. This drone is a little different. Being very lite and I want to say using a different type of battery type. I'm no expert on batteries. But this batteries seem to run differently than the lipo's used in the other drones. with that said Check out both video's. Both video were ran the same day right after each other with a cool down time for the drone and pilot. I did do some walking.....
The drone was in P mode and on the first flight I used auto RTH mode. the right stick was all the way forward the whole flight. The second flight I had the drone in P mode again and did a manual turn around and came back. on the way back I let up a little on the right stick also.
On both I hit the wrong button for the return to home around 11000 ft. then I cancelled and turned around and continue on. I would like to know if there is a way to turn the smart battery off. and the low battery warning to keep popping up.
Thanks
Phxbird57

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe