DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic mini loses control when low battery

Reactions
Battery level was around 14-15% after 3 separate flights, and then rapidly descended (around -2m/s) when i tried to land,it slammed on the ground a few times, skidded a few meters then stopped
Was it because of the battery level that made me lose control of the altitude levels? Damaged my propellers a little, and i don't really want it to happen again

Was that 3 separate flights on the same battery without recharging between flights?

Was the trouble flight started with the battery at 14-15%?

Once we receive your answers we can better advise you.

Battery level was around 14-15% after 3 separate flights, and then rapidly descended (around -2m/s) when i tried to land,it slammed on the ground a few times, skidded a few meters then stopped
Was it because of the battery level that made me lose control of the altitude levels? Damaged my propellers a little, and i don't really want it to happen again

Go here and post the flight log for the flight

The explanation for the incident is likely to be found in the recorded flight data.
There are a couple of options ...

1. Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.
or
2. Just post the .txt file here
or
3. If you use Airdata, you can view the flight data on Airdata and post a link for the Airdata report

The explanation for the incident is likely to be found in the recorded flight data.
There are a couple of options ...

1. Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report on the flight data.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.
or
2. Just post the .txt file here
or
3. If you use Airdata, you can view the flight data on Airdata and post a link for the Airdata report

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne