DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Dive Bombed my Pool!

Got rid of the error by replacing the rear props. But I still do not trust this. In my short test flight I had one instance where it started to initiate landing again. I pushed it forward and it responded. I was able to bring it down where I wanted (not the pool.)
Got the only DJI Assistant app. It did not connect on macOs but was able to connect on Windows with some hoop jumping. Pretty flaky.
I refreshed the FW to the same version and got the flight logs only to find out they are locked!
Not happy about all this.

Got rid of the error by replacing the rear props. But I still do not trust this. In my short test flight I had one instance where it started to initiate landing again. I pushed it forward and it responded. I was able to bring it down where I wanted (not the pool.)
Got the only DJI Assistant app. It did not connect on macOs but was able to connect on Windows with some hoop jumping. Pretty flaky.
I refreshed the FW to the same version and got the flight logs only to find out they are locked!
Not happy about all this.

The flight logs are not locked.

Went for a 5 min flight yesterday - still full of trepidation. But the Mini seemed to perform normally. Looks like I do not have to turn it in for service.
However, the battery that took the bath is toast. Unable to recharge with the DJI and other high output power supplies.
Does anybody have any other ideas?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones