DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini FCC Version Hack for Full Power in EU

Thanks a lot. I will try and report here.

R.

I can confirm FCC hack still works for me on DJI Fly 1.1.6

Flying today I double my range on 5.8 Ghz at urban enviroment. Thumbswayup

I only had to follow your very clear instructions. Thanks a lot.

But, what about recent Mini apps, like Litchie, Dronelink, Red Waypoint, etc...

Will this new apps, based on DJI SDK support FCC hack. Anyone already tested ?

R.

Reactions: zaninio
I can confirm FCC hack still works for me on DJI Fly 1.1.6

Flying today I double my range on 5.8 Ghz at urban enviroment. Thumbswayup

I only had to follow your very clear instructions. Thanks a lot.

But, what about recent Mini apps, like Litchie, Dronelink, Red Waypoint, etc...

Will this new apps, based on DJI SDK support FCC hack. Anyone already tested ?

R.
Nice? now for the other apps i think they gonna support the fcc especially the Litchi.

Reactions: raulmavic
Any test of FCC hack flying with Litchi app beta for Mini ?

I read Litchi manuals and can´t find any reference about CE/ FCC region detection & change.

R.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaninio
Hi guys. I have an FCC version MM here in the UK. This fake GPS hack worked for me but with 1.1.6 I'm no longer getting the message "changing to local conditions" even though the map shows me in the US . I don't believe I'm doing anything different than I did on previous versions. Might just wait for litchi to be more stable and switch to that.

Hi guys. I have an FCC version MM here in the UK. This fake GPS hack worked for me but with 1.1.6 I'm no longer getting the message "changing to local conditions" even though the map shows me in the US . I don't believe I'm doing anything different than I did on previous versions. Might just wait for litchi to be more stable and switch to that.
Use another phone or tablet install older version like 1.1.2 or older make the fcc hack and then you can use your primary device with 1.1.6 and fcc is working

Use another phone or tablet install older version like 1.1.2 or older make the fcc hack and then you can use your primary device with 1.1.6 and fcc is working
That's a good answer. But unfortunately I don't have another compatible device (I had to buy a new phone in the first place☹️)
Maybe I'll put my primary device back to 1.1.2 but would I lose the "manual camera settings" update? Does anyone know which version that came in with?

That's a good answer. But unfortunately I don't have another compatible device (I had to buy a new phone in the first place☹️)
Maybe I'll put my primary device back to 1.1.2 but would I lose the "manual camera settings" update? Does anyone know which version that came in with?
Ok I deleted 1.1.6 from my phone. Installed 1.0.8. Ran the FCC hack. Switched off drone and Controller. Reinstalled 1.1.6 and all seems ok with FCC hack. Don't forget I have an FCC mini just trying to unlock full capability, so it's a bit different to what others are trying to do (i.e FCC hack on EU versions)

Reactions: Rich Farren
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest