DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini flyaway

Looks like the data is corrupted somehow.

Have seen this before, @sar104 did one like this not sure if it could be delat with.

I've had my MM since february only, it's also my first drone, i took it with me in Mexico during my vacation and had no trouble.

But recently had a fly away experience too a couple of weeks ago, fortunately i had just lift off did the set up for rth and starting recording video, went up a few feet and then all of a sudden it started going backward without being able to take control back, it banged against a metal post and crashed, no damage, i was relieved!

Tried to retrieve the log but had the same kind of text data as @Davidmito so I was wondering what could I use to be able to read it. And also, since this is on the SD card which is in the drone, what happens if you crash your drone and you can't recup it? Is there a way to find that log on your phone in the DJI Fly app?

Tried to retrieve the log but had the same kind of text data as @Davidmito so I was wondering what could I use to be able to read it. And also, since this is on the SD card which is in the drone, what happens if you crash your drone and you can't recup it? Is there a way to find that log on your phone in the DJI Fly app?
It's normal for the .txt file to look unreadable.
Your flight data is probably perfect.
Post it and we'll see.

I've had my MM since february only, it's also my first drone, i took it with me in Mexico during my vacation and had no trouble.

But recently had a fly away experience too a couple of weeks ago, fortunately i had just lift off did the set up for rth and starting recording video, went up a few feet and then all of a sudden it started going backward without being able to take control back, it banged against a metal post and crashed, no damage, i was relieved!

It's normal for the .txt file to look unreadable.
Your flight data is probably perfect.
Post it and we'll see.
Got this message trying to upload it :
Flight log_2020-04-05.csv

The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .dat
This is a file that i found on my SD card, is there somewhere else i can retrieve this flight log?
Also, you or someone else said that the auto-sync flight data should always be off? Isn't better to have them turned on?

Got this message trying to upload it :
Flight log_2020-04-05.csv

The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension. The following extensions are allowed: .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .dat
This is a file that i found on my SD card, is there somewhere else i can retrieve this flight log?
Also, you or someone else said that the auto-sync flight data should always be off? Isn't better to have them turned on?
Post the .txt file ... the one you think looks odd.

When you download the TXT file, you can go here . . .

. . . and upload that TXT from your computer, checking the "I'm not a Robot" box, and click upload.
What comes up is the flight is a fairly interesting way to see the general way, map, stick inputs, responses by the aircraft.

There are plenty of 'good' reports posted in the crash section threads.
Here's a normal one . . .

What the OPs light looks like is really bad in the report, it was posted by me post 15, here it is again . . .

Reactions: DenPou
since this is on the SD card which is in the drone, what happens if you crash your drone and you can't recup it? Is there a way to find that log on your phone in the DJI Fly app?

As sar104 mentions a couple of posts after yours, it's all in his analysis thread.

Yes there are files on the aircraft too, but the ones you want are on your device, hone ipad, tablet etc.

If you fly with your device these logs are generally there (DAT excluded after syncing), if you just have a quick fly with controller only, you won't have the files there of course.

Reactions: DenPou

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wall-E