DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini gimbal issue.

D3R1CK84

Reactions
Greetings,
So the other day my gimbal stopped working out of nowhere, I did not crash or anything either. It does its normal start-up but once that is done it won't do anything, can't control it from the remote either. If you put your ear up to it, it makes a scratching noise as a dirty cd would make. I took it apart and found no obvious defects, but the problem continues. It transmits video; however, it has a twitch to it or I should say a slight jerk. Could this be a ribbon cable issue? Also, on a side note what is the ribbon cable from the esu to the mainboard control? Thank you in advance for any info. Thanks

I had the same thing happen to my mavic mini so I replaced the gimbal ribbon and nothing changed that's when I decided to upgrade to Mini 2

yeah, wish I could afford that. But I did find a deal on eBay it's the entire mini minus electronics but it does have all the ribbon cables for $35 so I will do the swap and see what happens. The weird thing is this started right after I updated. Wonder if DJI is pulling a play out of Apple's book and putting bugs in to get people to upgrade.

I had the same thing happen to my mavic mini so I replaced the gimbal ribbon and nothing changed that's when I decided to upgrade to Mini 2
well good news thebnew ribbon cable did the trick. upon deeper investigation there was a hairline rear in the cable that I didn't notice initially. 😅

Reactions: careless
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder